• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

We need Robert Lang right now to tie this for us.

I remember that

I have lost ALL respect for this league. The NHL as of this playoffs confirms itself a Joke, and continues to embarrass itself deeper into a laughing stock,

I am focusing on minor league hockey

until The owners and NHLPA demand bettman out where favoritism rules in the NHL.

Ranting out of emotions right now, but the truth hurts........

I LOVE our Red Wings! but I despise the NHL

its funny how ever since game 2 you guys have been saying "this series is fixed, the refs are getting paid, why bother watching this series", yet you guys are all still here. do you guys believe what you say? obviously not, your actions prove other wise.

We hope that it will change in the next game, but what do you know we keep getting proven right that it will not.

its funny how ever since game 2 you guys have been saying "this series is fixed, the refs are getting paid, why bother watching this series", yet you guys are all still here. do you guys believe what you say? obviously not, your actions prove other wise.

It's called venting.

And it took me a long time to look even at box scores after the lockout and the first half of this season.

As far as I see it, the Wings had plenty of chances to take this series (3rd period game 2, leading 3-1 going into the 3rd game 3) but they are just gassed. I fear they spent too much energy and strength to make it into the playoffs due to all the injuries in the regular season. Then letting Phoenix take us to 7 was another dagger. This wasn't our year in terms of luck and bounces. Hope the young guns get better, the old guns get wiser, and make a few moves in the offseason to get this team back right.

Not enough grit right now for us to score the goal.

Our dumb players are still trying to make pretty plays at this stage in the game.

Maybe that's why we struggle coming from behind in the 3rd periods.

Too much finesse, like what Flip did there.