• Please log in to reply
837 replies to this topic

#421 FunkedUp

FunkedUp

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:44 PM

Well you can bet that the Sharks are going to get more PP opportunities in the 3rd. If Howard stays strong, and our PK shuts them down then I like our chances. The Wings have outplayed the Sharks 5on5, and they can't beat us unless the get PP goals. I have the feeling that the next goal decides the game...and that it will be a flukey goal.

#422 cmonster

cmonster

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:45 PM

I am worried that Nabokov is going to be stellar this game and very difficult to score on after we blew him out in game 4.

#423 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Mickey Is throwing a fit and I don't blame him...

What was he upset about? Thanks.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#424 UP Wings Fan

UP Wings Fan

UP Wings Fan

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Well we haven't really played for the first 40 minutes, so let's hope that we come out and play an all out last 20! GO WINGS!

#425 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:46 PM

I'd like to know the stat in this series, the even strength SJ goals vs their PP goals? Because it seems like the ONLY reason SJ is even winning a game is because of the PP chances they get.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#426 Red Storm

Red Storm

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 71 posts

We definitely took it to them; I don't even think the Carps got a shot on goal. We got create more traffic in front of their net, Bertuzzi has got to set up the screen. Let's take the lead early in the third - come on Flip time to show up. Go Wings Go!

#427 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,338 posts

We need a big 3rd period.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#428 RoninJai

RoninJai

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 213 posts

Well you can bet that the Sharks are going to get more PP opportunities in the 3rd. If Howard stays strong, and our PK shuts them down then I like our chances. The Wings have outplayed the Sharks 5on5, and they can't beat us unless the get PP goals. I have the feeling that the next goal decides the game...and that it will be a flukey goal.

You mean flukey penalty. And by flukey you bogus.

#429 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

I'm picking Franzen to be the difference maker in this 3rd and/or OT.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#430 MagicMan13

MagicMan13

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

Wings are flat out the better team, now they need to come out and show it again in the 3rd.
"He's doing it all, and he's still learning day by day. That's the scary thing."
--- Brett Hull, in the Detroit Free Press, on the play of Pavel Datsyuk

#431 Marty Barry

Marty Barry

Buzkashi Grandmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:48 PM

I'm picking Franzen to be the difference maker in this 3rd and/or OT.

Please. Do NOT say OT.

BTW, LOVE your sig.

Edited by Marty Barry, 08 May 2010 - 10:49 PM.

#432 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Why is it the back ref making that call and not the one who was 2 feet away from it?? what the f*** is wrong with o holloran

A good example of this is right before the Bertuzzi hold. Whoever was grabbing our guy along the boards with his loose arm. NO call. Right before the Bertuzzi call.

JUST CALL IT FRICKIN' EVENLY. THAT'S ALL WE ASK.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#433 thegerkin

thegerkin

Statue of Liberty!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Murphs Fired UP!!!! GO WINGS!!!

#434 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Why did they scratch Ritola should have just kept the lineup the same. It won you a game 7-1 lol If it aint broke don't fix it!

#435 tommingthepuck96

tommingthepuck96

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:49 PM

I wish i had more enthusiasm than you younger wing fans, but im just about prepared to see one of the worse officiating periods of these playoffs..

#436 SetecX

SetecX

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Larry Murphy is PISSED!

#437 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,931 posts

Why did they scratch Ritola should have just kept the lineup the same. It won you a game 7-1 lol If it aint broke don't fix it!

Because Stuart was a game time decision.
Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.

#438 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:50 PM

Vlasic is in a little bit of a pickle...

Chris

Anybody hear how Flip is doing?

#439 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts

Babcock to the boys, 'Remember the first period in game 4. That's what I want to see. It's all or nothing guys, c'mon. We can take these guys. Do you want to go home and clean up the locker or do you want to go home and have a chance to tie this thing up and History Will Be Made commercial?'

#440 RedStormRising

RedStormRising

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

I'm actually getting pretty nervous now... reality is finally beginning to set in for me.