Who else watches the championship?

Here the results up to now:

USA - GER 1-2 OT

CAN - ITA 5-1

FIN - DEN 1-4

SUI - LAT 3-1

2 big suprises. GER and DEN with wins.

Your thoughts??

I haven't seen any of the games so far, but I'm definitely going to start watching..

Sweden doesn't have many star players and I don't expect us to do that well, but we have a young team and hopefully they show that Swedish hockey has a future after Sundin, Forsberg, Lidstrom, Alfredsson etc. are all gone.

Russia has a stacked roster and should be able to take this one. Of course we all know how that turned out at the Olympics... Although I'm obviously a Russia fan I DO NOT WANT DATSYUK JOINING THEM, GO WIIIIIIIIINGS

Scores today Kazakstan 2 Belarus 5 Kolosov gets 14.26 ice/t and is a -1.

Czech Rep 6 France 2 Blatak gets a goal and has 20.02 ice/t with even +-

Norway 2 Sweden 5 Weinhandl scores hatrick with just 12.20 ice time.

Slovakia 1 Russia 3 (eng) Tatar(-1) doesn't get on the ice in the 1st period

but finishes with 7.54 ice/t and is on at the end when the eng is scored.

Guest mindfly

Holmstrom and Zetterberg have said NO to participate, good for them, good for detroit.

Guest mindfly

Oh no, Kronwall says he would like to play "if my knee holds up" ffs kronwall you have played so much these past season and your knees are f***ed up do us all a favour and say NO THANKS.

Guest mindfly

Howard has been asked to play for Team USA, wonder if he'll go there though? Right now Clemmensen is their goalie.

Edited by mindfly

Guest mindfly

First Denmark beats Finland 4-1 and then USA 2-1 on the OT. They're doing pretty good.

They got all their best players while USA and Finland just dress the leftovers...

Guest mindfly

Denmark has 2 NHL'ers on the roster. I believe both USA and Finland have more.

So? THat's denmarks best versus USA B(or C) Squad, of course denmark will have a good chance to win, USA only have 3rd and 4th liners from the nhl.

OMG i am so excited ... after i read, datsyuk is joining the team, i bought a ticket for the game on sunday...if russia will win group A, they will be part of the game...please Russia win this group...please please please

Ovechkin, Kovalchuk, Datsyuk...wahhhh....i never thought i would be able to see this guys live... :scared: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: please win this group...

Edited by Rubbel_die_Katz

Norway beat Czech Rep 3-2 !! Czech's outshot Norway 46-15, first win for Norway over Czech Rep since 1937!! Touted FA ZuccarelloAssen scores first goal for Norway.

Russia beat Kazakstan 4-1 Kovie Ovie Semin and Grebeshkov(UFA)with goals for the Russians.

Edited by Andy Pred 48

Norway beat Czech Rep 3-2 !! Czech's outshot Norway 46-15

Even though the Czech's outshooted Norway, Norway actually was the better team. The last couple of years Norway has been

close to victories like this many times, and proved that they can actually play decent hockey. Against Sweden Norway had

it to a tie to the middle of the 3rd period like many times before.

Finally a decent win. :D

Watch out for Norway in the future! :cool:

Edit: Norwegian players obviously has some problems with their hits. Keep your damn elbows away from their faces. 5on4 for 5 minutes :(

Edited by Ziggy Stardust