• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KrazyGangsta

Thanks for the Great Season, Detroit!

Rate this topic

Thank you Red Wings! You were so great. I'm just really pissed off that the officiating determined this games outcome and game 2's outcome. GO MONTREAL OR BOSTON and GO HAWKS OR NUCKS (I can't believe I just said go hawks...)

And Lidstrom, I hope you come back. If you don't, please promise us all you'll live a happy rest of your life and you won't think of this loss every time you think about your hockey career ending. Thank you for the 19 years of glory and all the cups you helped bring to Hockeytown.

LET'S GO RED WINGS! LET'S GO RED WINGS! LET'S GO RED WINGS!

Can't win 'em all. We weren't even supposed to make the playoffs. Then we weren't even supposed to make it out of the 1st round. When all is said and done, this team actually overachieved. You did us proud, boys. You've played a lot of hockey these past few years and frankly, you deserve a rest.

And a message to the Habs/Bruins/Blackhawks/Sharks...one of you better beat the damn Penguins.

It sucks to lose a series this way (bad officiailing, franz on fire, etc etc). HOWEVER, I'm proud to see the wings get to the second round, when all the media doubted them. I can't wait for next season to start, the happy guy is gonna be here!! :lol:

As soon as the disappointment wears off, I realize I love the off-season and all the possibilities that this team has! I don't think Lid is retiring, but i guess we'll find out!

A glimmer of hope appears :lol:

hudler_goal.jpg

Edited by WinginCanada

:clap: Thank you Jimmy Howard for playing your heart out. GO WIngs !!!

Next year will be better,

Now go hit the links

:clap: Thank you Val Filppula for playing your heart out. GO WIngs !!!

Next year will be better,

Now go hit the weight room

Edited by kook_10

Earlier in the season I had said I would be happy if they just *made* the playoffs. Of course once we got in I wanted them to win it all.... As sad as I am that the Wings were eliminated, they cant win every year. I really didnt see up making it all the way this year after winning in 08 and making it to the finals last year. This team tried, even when the calls were going against them.

Enjoy the off season boys. Rest up and get ready to kick some ass in the fall. We're taking it ALL next year. :champs:

Edited by wingnut22

Thanks for the nice run at the end of the season, thanks for one last good memory in the playoffs before being ousted. But honestly, I'm glad it's over.

From the first game of the year in that stupid trip to Sweden, something was off. We couldnt hold a lead, we couldnt play defence, we didnt get timely goals. Nothing really changed as the season went along, then people started dropping like flies. And we started losing, and we were in 9th and 10th place in the West at times. It seemed like whenever something would go wrong, it did, scored on during the 1st minute and last minute of periods. Just a nightmare of a season, to cap it off by losing to the Sharks isnt a good memory.

But, onto next season, a nice summer of rest will only help Bertuzzi, Homer, Lidstrom, Cleary, Franzen, Stuart and Kronwall get healthy and we be ready to come back next year. Lets Go Red Wings! :thumbup: