• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KrazyGangsta

Thanks for the Great Season, Detroit!

Rate this topic

I loved reading this thread. I'm not only proud of our team and what they accomplished, but I'm proud to know you fans/posters who took the time to show up here and tell it like it is. And to show you're keeping the faith.

You've all said it in different ways. NObody expected them to get as far as they did. We all experienced and shared the joy of their wins, the hurt when they lost, and the anger and frustrtion at outside influences.

Now, other than waiting to see how it goes in the summer and into the fall, I'll be looking forward to that day when posters like Mindfly, Nero and Kronwallcrunch get out on that ice and show us how it should be done.

I loved reading this thread. I'm not only proud of our team and what they accomplished, but I'm proud to know you fans/posters who took the time to show up here and tell it like it is. And to show you're keeping the faith.

You've all said it in different ways. NObody expected them to get as far as they did. We all experienced and shared the joy of their wins, the hurt when they lost, and the anger and frustrtion at outside influences.

Now, other than waiting to see how it goes in the summer and into the fall, I'll be looking forward to that day when posters like Mindfly, Nero and Kronwallcrunch get out on that ice and show us how it should be done.

:thumbup:

I'm very proud of the Wings for busting their asses to make the playoffs and making it to the second round. If someone went back in time to January and made a thread on this board saying we'd make to 5th place AND the 2nd round of the playoffs, said person would probably get laughed off the boards. No one expected us to do what we did, so I'm damn proud of us. :thumbup:

Thanks for the great season! :clap:

Way to go this year boys...1 of the more intriguing years to date I will say that. Jimmy...unbelievable. Pavs, no words for your talent and keep it going. How about a full year Mule? We know what you are capable of. Hank keep it going on both sides. And for the love of all things!!!!! COME BACK #5!!!!!!!!!! Here's to another rocking season from the Joe in Hockeytown. Better bathrooms? lol just wishful thinking.

Way to go this year boys...1 of the more intriguing years to date I will say that. Jimmy...unbelievable. Pavs, no words for your talent and keep it going. How about a full year Mule? We know what you are capable of. Hank keep it going on both sides. And for the love of all things!!!!! COME BACK #5!!!!!!!!!! Here's to another rocking season from the Joe in Hockeytown. Better bathrooms? lol just wishful thinking.

A full season of the Mule, a healthy season for Hank, and a good season for Dats = one happy Red Wings fan.