• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedStormRising

Who do you cheer for now?

Rate this topic

NOBODY I am actually done watching hockey for the year, switching to baseball. If the league is not going to put forth the effort to have competent officials on the ice. I am not going to waste my time watching it.

Edited by MTU_Huskies963

My favourite teams still alive are Montreal and Philadelphia, so I'll cheer for them until they are out. I hate Pittsburgh and Vancouver a lot, kinda dislike Boston and Chicago. The Sharks are hard to hate so they are my team from the West now. IMO there isn't a team left in the playoffs that can skate with them, they'll finish off Chicago in 6 and cruise over whoever represents the East, even if its Pittsburgh. San Jose has way more talent and they are all clicking. As much as I hate the Pens I would like to see that series.

NOBODY I am actually done watching hockey for the year, switching to baseball. If the league is not going to put forth the effort to have competent officials on the ice. I am not going to waste my time watching it.

:thumbup::clap:

Hawks out of the West, Habs out of the East. Either one can win and I'll be happy. I'm a Red Wings fan first and foremost, and it's hard to even think of other teams as anything but the enemy, but Montreal, Chicago and Toronto are a bit different than most of the rest.

What team are you going to pull for now that the Wings have been eliminated and why?

I'd like to see the Hawks represent the Central and win it all. I'm also a huge Hossa fan and would love to see him get a ring. I actually liked the Sharks before this series, but after seeing their antics I can't pull for them anymore. I wouldn't mind seeing Boston somehow take it all either...

None. There is ONLY one player I care about (Ryan Kesler) and his team has a goalie I despise....therefore, no one.

the NHL is dead to me until November.

Although my heart won't be in it I will root for Boston or San Jose to win the Cup. I won't root for Chicago or Pittsburgh since I cannot stand either team.

Edited by LidsFan