• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedStormRising

Who do you cheer for now?

Rate this topic

I can't remember anything that Pronger has done this past year that really makes me want to hate him. Also, he has played some pretty damn good hockey these playoffs imo.

Kane's blatant cherry picking in these playoffs is the most annoying thing as of today.

I can't remember anything that Pronger has done this past year that really makes me want to hate him. Also, he has played some pretty damn good hockey these playoffs imo.

Kane's blatant cherry picking in these playoffs is the most annoying thing as of today.

Not to mention his doofus habit of his mouthguard hanging out of his mouth all the time.

Say what you want about Pronger, but he's been the most consistent player not named Lidstrom over the last decade or so.

Always a force in the playoffs and in the clutch, about to go to his 3rd final with three different teams since leaving St. Louis (just like Hossa), and has won everything there is to win. You have to think he's a candidate for the Conn Smythe too, if they win the Cup.

He's a piece of s***, but it's hard to question his ability and track record.

If Philly wins tonight, two of my most hated teams will be in the SCF and for the first time in my lifetime, I will barely watch... I really hope Montreal can pull off a miracle, so I actually have someone to root for in the finals and not just root for each team to literally take off their skates and kill each other...

EDIT - I'm saying this tongue in cheek by the way

Montreal will have played 21 games if they reach the Finals.

They wouldn't have a prayer against Chicago after playing so many games. This isn't the NBA playoffs where a team gets a week off before every game seemingly.

I want Philly to win as Chicago is the one team I could not bear to see win a Cup. I would say the Leafs are another team, but it's never going to happen so it's not even a concern. Unfortunately, I think Chicago's got too much firepower this year for Philly to take them down.

Philly baby, Mike Richards and Jeff Carter will lead the bullies to the promise land. f*** Hossa and Kane.

Plus, Toews didnt touch the trophy, and Richards did. We saw what happened last year. It's fate.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Flyer all the way, if they could pull it off would be a real major upset all around. Lay the lumber on Byfuglien and paste Kane to the boards as much as possible.

Someone needs to lay into that over-dramatic ****** in the first minutes of game one.

Go Richards, Go Briere, Go Carter, Go Leighton, Go Giroux, and yes, Go Hartnell and Pronger.

Flyer all the way, if they could pull it off would be a real major upset all around. Lay the lumber on Byfuglien and paste Kane to the boards as much as possible.

Winning the Stanley Cup after qualifiying for the playoffs by way of the shootout on the final day of the regular season and then miraculously winning a series after being down 3-0 would be unreal.

Edited by Hockeytown0001

I gotta say I'm looking forward to this series, I think the Hawks will win it though. As much as I hate them they deserve to be there. With that said I hope Pronger destroys Kane.

i really like both teams but I'd really love to see Toews, Keith, Seabrook Kane and the crew win the cup.... on the other side I'd really like to see Richards, Carter, Briere, Timmonen, Gange and the crew win aswell....but im definately going to have to go for the Hawks

Philly baby, Mike Richards and Jeff Carter will lead the bullies to the promise land. f*** Hossa and Kane.

Plus, Toews didnt touch the trophy, and Richards did. We saw what happened last year. It's fate.

Hellz to the YEAH!