• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedStormRising

Who do you cheer for now?

Rate this topic

My cynicism tells me that Leino has been playing so well as of late and now some of Wings fans cheer him on to beat the Hawks and so he disappears in the finals and displays the regular season Leino of this past year.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Chicago will win and it wont even be close...unfortunately

Philadelphia to both ends of the OP; Chicago has not met a team in these playoffs as physical as the Flyers. I did like the comment from Glenn Healy at the start of the Montreal series: "Philadephia has two players who are borderline idiots: Carcillo and Hartnell." If

Philadelphia plays smart physical hockey, they can win this series.

signman_older.jpg

Picture%202-1.jpg

I have a hard time believing the 'Hawks wont win, but either way - I'm rooting for them. It's not like they went through us to get there. They're an exciting young team with a lot of talent and Chicago has suffered through a lot of garbage seasons. I know a lot of people hate them as our rivals, but it's been so long since they were relevant to us that I don't have that rivalry hate. Plus, it's not like they went through us to get there.

Oh, and there is no one in the league I hate more than Pronger. So there's that.

Now what are your thoughts?

I'm really not rooting for either, I abhor both teams so much, that for the first time in my lifetime, I will barely watch the SCF... but gun to my head, I'd take Chicago... I think I just threw up in my mouth a little admitting that...

Philly - Pronger, Carcillo, Hartnell, Laperierre and (even though he's not playing) Emery

Keep it in context, I don't want to see Chicago win either, I just want to see Philly win even less...

on second thought... I'll take the gun...

Edited by stevkrause

Flyers or Hawks...

Pronger or Kane...

This reminds me of that one South Park episode on voting where they said every time you vote it will always be between a ****** and a turd. Didn't quite understand it back then but I do now... :crybaby:

Nice.

Trib Article

The Chicago Blackhawks are headed for the Stanley Cup finals, which means it's once again fair-weather-fan season in Chicago.

To keep the fair-weather fan from sounding like a fool, we've enlisted ESPN.com senior writer Lester Munson to answer a few questions. Here are his slightly edited answers.

Edited by ChitownWingsfan