• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedStormRising

Who do you cheer for now?

Rate this topic

What team are you going to pull for now that the Wings have been eliminated and why?

I'd like to see the Hawks represent the Central and win it all. I'm also a huge Hossa fan and would love to see him get a ring. I actually liked the Sharks before this series, but after seeing their antics I can't pull for them anymore. I wouldn't mind seeing Boston somehow take it all either...

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Of the teams left: Vancouver, Chicago, San Jose, Philadelphia, Boston, Pittsburgh, and Montreal, who do you want to win the most?

If I had to rate which teams, I would go:

1. Boston

2. Vancouver

3. Philadelphia

4. Montreal

5. The rest

I'm thinking that the Conference Finals will be between:

San Jose-Chicago

Boston-Pittsburgh

I really do not want any team besides Boston to win the cup out of these teams. San Jose is a bunch of divers, Chicago has 20 Cent and are our biggest rivals, and then Pittsburgh with Cindy. Out of the four I think will be left, I want the B's to win the most.

In the East, The Bruins and the Habs. I like all the O6 teams from the east, so I'll cheer for them no problem.

In the West, probably the Sharks. I like McLellan, and I'd rather see them go than Vancouver or Chicago.

Tough choice .. I'm a WingNut first and always.

When I lived in San Jose, I cheered for the Sharks as long as they weren't playing the Wings .. but I don't think I can now.

I can never, EVER, cheer for the Hawks.. or the Pens for that matter.

(if it came down to those 2 playing for the cup, I'd cheer for the roof collapsing on both teams)

I'll probably cheer for the Bruins.. Original 6 team, no hate towards them, and I like the way they're playing.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Boston. Please god, let Boston win the Stanley Cup. Every other team would be a nightmare.

this