• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MTU_Huskies963

Suspension for Murray?

Rate this topic

As I think Murray should be suspended 1 game. I really don't plan on seeing one. It would mean the refs screwed up big time, Sharks scoring on what should have been a wings PP. The NHL would never admit their refs screwed up. They never have, and I don't see them breaking the trend during the playoffs.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

hahaha the NHL disciplining somebody? Get out of here :hehe:

As I think Murray should be suspended 1 game. I really don't plan on seeing one. It would mean the refs screwed up big time, Sharks scoring on what should have been a wings PP. The NHL would never admit their refs screwed up. They never have, and I don't see them breaking the trend during the playoffs.

Not the cleanest hit ever,but oh well.the season is over.I don't really give a s*** right now.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Pronger physics or real world physics? :hehe:

hahaha

These referee problems will continue until the NHL finally decides to allow Coaches to challenge calls/non-calls,

OR,

Until they remove final decisions from the on-ice officials completely, to be overruled/determined by the video ref.

Which during the Bettman regime means; NEVER.

Nothing will change because the league refuses to even think that the reffing might be the slightest bit off. Instead they protect the refs like they are the prophets of god. The League doesn't care, and it's starting to become clear the NHL is going to turn into the NBA in a few years.

I hate that fat turd Murray.

Guy looks like Rosie O'Donnell with facial hair.

Thats a good one, Whats the over under on how many time we here crank shaft in the next round.