• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Datsyuk to play in World Championship

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

He was excellent against phoenix imo

Not easy playing with slow-foot-holmstrom and filppula who choked against the sharks and unwilling to shoot the puck

He needs all the practice he can get. I expected a little more from him in these playoffs, he was outplayed by Joe Thornton in pretty much every aspect.

I think Pavel was our most consistant player in the playoffs. Howard, Lidstrom, Z, Franzen etc. all had great games here and there but Pavel was great in every game.

I think Pavel was our most consistant player in the playoffs. Howard, Lidstrom, Z, Franzen etc. all had great games here and there but Pavel was great in every game.

Yeah, he wasn't awful. I'm just bitter about the 5 straight faceoff losses at the end of game 5. And I was expecting him to shutdown Jumbo Joe or atleast hamper him. <_<

Well, I think Pavel has always been able to be one of the relatively healthier players on the Red Wings so I guess I'm not too worried. He does have his emotional letdowns every now and again but he still finds a way to take care of himself physically.

I wonder if he does anything that the guys who have injuries too often don't do.

Yeah, he wasn't awful. I'm just bitter about the 5 straight faceoff losses at the end of game 5. And I was expecting him to shutdown Jumbo Joe or atleast hamper him. <_<

Thornton totally cheated those faceoffs though. Basically just fell on top of Pavel without ever stopping first.

:blink:

Rafalski was one of team USA's best players in the olympics.

I swear to God some people are delirious, or hate players so much they obsess over some little detail. Rafalski was one of our best players, overall, and he was the star of the Olympics.

Did you miss the end of the gold medal game?

Whoa, no way, a defenseman made a mistake. If only they all were Lidstrom.

Rafalski scored a billion goals and was an All-Tournament defenseman for a reason. If he could have scored for the Wings as consistently as he did for Team USA the Wings' would have never lost a game.

Guest mjtm77

He should rest up

Edit- Mabey they should get rid of this tournament. What if the players wqant to loose in the playoffs to play in this?

Edited by mjtm77

Guest zackmorris

He needs all the practice he can get. I expected a little more from him in these playoffs, he was outplayed by Joe Thornton in pretty much every aspect.

Fail

10 years of Pasha and even Wings fans still don't get him or know what to appreciate about him.

Thornton totally cheated those faceoffs though. Basically just fell on top of Pavel without ever stopping first.

Rules...fairness...none of that mattered in that series.