• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
miller76

MSG to undergo huge renovation

Rate this topic

That bridge is just...bizarre. But intriguing nonetheless. Looks like I'll be checking out at least a couple games at MSG in 2013.

I know I have never seen a bridge like that over a hockey arena. They could easily toss something over. MSG is on my arena list to get to eventually.

Guest Lidstromboli

am i the only one that laughed when they saw the bridge

fans definitely need more people and more flashy things to distract them from the game

I know I have never seen a bridge like that over a hockey arena. They could easily toss something over. MSG is on my arena list to get to eventually.

Is the bridge a sure thing to be put in?that looks just odd.Definitely a hazard for people throwing stuff down.Nonethless,i still would like to get there someday.

am i the only one that laughed when they saw the bridge

fans definitely need more people and more flashy things to distract them from the game

I was laughing more at the partial score on the board there. The Sabres already have three goals in the 2nd! lmao.

Is the bridge a sure thing to be put in?that looks just odd.Definitely a hazard for people throwing stuff down.Nonethless,i still would like to get there someday.

I have no idea. I am assuming it's going to happen.

Guest Lidstromboli

i think they have the Rangers with 4. they probably didn't score that many goals in a game once last season :ph34r: