• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Electrophile

ECSF Game 6

Rate this topic

Yeah I was just kidding. It was obvious that I wasn't gonna work here. I said it was about confidence mostly and changing scenery can help in that.

He plays in the 3rd line in Flyers so I wouldn't say he has no defensive responsibilities. They've got three offensive lines. I don't think he would've "had" to play PK here either. Even Datsyuk doesn't play PK here.

He's a guy who is at best when he's on the 3rd line offensive role and playing some PP.

Edited by Finnish Wing

I cannot think of a current hockey player I hate more than that sack of crap. If the Pens get knocked out, I'm going to laugh so hard, I'll throw up.

Me too. If the Pens get knocked out, it'll totally make up for the Wings' early exit, tenfold.

I cannot think of a current hockey player I hate more than that sack of crap. If the Pens get knocked out, I'm going to laugh so hard, I'll throw up.

He's definitely up there. The last playoff run is still fresh in my mind. Joe Thornton definitely has similar ****** characteristics. And Setoguchi has probably lost the respect of Wings fans everywhere. Not that it mattered to him in the first place though.

Me too. If the Pens get knocked out, it'll totally make up for the Wings' early exit, tenfold.

Oh yeah. The only reason I'm still remotely interested in the playoffs is because Pittsburgh hasn't been knocked out yet. If they do, I'll do a happy dance and then throw myself headfirst into baseball.

s***, if Montreal blows this, I'm going to blow up the Bell Centre with them still in it.

Edited by Electrophile