• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Electrophile

ECSF Game 6

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

damn it

Crosby will just get better at something else to prevent being hurt. he's just so dedicated like that

Hilarious. Ovehckin puts 10pts up in 7 games against the Habs and people call him a choker. Crosby puts 5pts up in 6 games and he's still the anointed one. :lol:

Crosby = clean-cut, wholesome Canadian

Ovechkin = dirty filthy Euro

At least, that's how the league Marketing offices see it.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

PK Subban is a pretty good hockey player.

Sidney Crosby is still a *****.

Hilarious. Ovehckin puts 10pts up in 7 games against the Habs and people call him a choker. Crosby puts 5pts up in 6 games and he's still the anointed one. :lol:

But...but...but...the Caps didn't make it out of the first round so Crosby's better, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

:P

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I don't understand how he gets away with that stuff.

Superstar treatment.

Also, 1 goal 1 assist for Ville Leino tonight.

I was a big Subban fan before he got drafted, playing for the World Jr team and all. He seems poised beyond his years out there, really good to see him instantly making a mark.

GO PERNELL

GO HABS

Wow Crosby be a gracious ******* loser....

Was that the fight along the boards? Versus showed jack and I may have missed it while watching the Tigers. What did he do this time? Thanks.

Started cross-checking someone in the back after the horn sounded. You know, same s*** he's done to Hank a number of times.

Thanks. What an unadulterated piece of s***.

After the final buzzer (the puck's along the Habs half-boards where a bunch of guys were scrambling in the dying seconds), Plekanec goes to congratulate Halak. Crosby gives him a shot as he's going, starting a melee that involved a gloveless Gionta on top of Malkin. Malkin has a foot of height on Gionta and a history of starting fights when he loses playoff games, so I don't know why his gloves would be glued on now, but anyway...

Of course, with CBC, we had to wait for the replay because they kept showing other unnecessary shots during the scrum but that's what I was able to ascertain.

Thanks to you too, mj. :thumbup:

It's amazing that the Habs squeak into the playoffs and are on the verge of eliminating another top eastern conference team. It would be nice to see them in the finals, but I don't want them getting another cup...they need to share. Still though, I think the Pens will take this series.