• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Electrophile

ECSF Game 6

Rate this topic

Haha I was reading over this thread...actually kind of funny. The jealousy is hilarious. You aren't as domimant as you once were and now you are getting angry about it. You refuse to accept the fact that anyone in the NHL can be equal to the divine REd WIngs. Habs? 24 cups? No, the Red Wings are better. It's nourishing to me how much you guy want Pittsburgh to lose. Either way, I'm proud of the Pens. We play hard, we do contracts correctly. We might lose in seven to a team that also upset the President's Trophy winners, but at least we didn't lose in 5 to the biggest choke-artists of all time.

tobias.jpg

This game seems to be a big joke. I've seen countless penalties against the PENS, none were called. I saw about 3 interferences off the face offs, many holdings and 2 roughing. The first time the Canadians do something wrong, its called without wasting a second. Seems like the refs are blowing pens.

This game seems to be a big joke. I've seen countless penalties against the PENS, none were called. I saw about 3 interferences off the face offs, many holdings and 2 roughing. The first time the Canadians do something wrong, its called without wasting a second. Seems like the refs are blowing pens.

Besides the too many men has there been a Montreal PP ? This does seem ridiculous. I too have witnessed the "should have been" penalties.

Haha I was reading over this thread...actually kind of funny. The jealousy is hilarious. You aren't as domimant as you once were and now you are getting angry about it. You refuse to accept the fact that anyone in the NHL can be equal to the divine REd WIngs. Habs? 24 cups? No, the Red Wings are better. It's nourishing to me how much you guy want Pittsburgh to lose. Either way, I'm proud of the Pens. We play hard, we do contracts correctly. We might lose in seven to a team that also upset the President's Trophy winners, but at least we didn't lose in 5 to the biggest choke-artists of all time.

Shit+the+Bed+2829300980_a6e4397ac0_o.jpg

Pens' first goal resulted from a puck deflected to the corner that was basically kicked by the ref to the Pens player.

Even when the Pens lose people still ***** about the reffing claiming conspiracy?

Come on, every game has just been awful officiating.

It's not like the calls were heavily favored one side like the Wings game 3 verse the Sharks...

And claiming the ref intentionally kicked the puck to a pens player is just completely laughable these refs probably don't have the foot-eye coordination to stand on a scale not to mention trying to kick a hockey puck at the pace of an NHL game...

Pens' first goal resulted from a puck deflected to the corner that was basically kicked by the ref to the Pens player.

I don't know about kicking it to him but the ref sure as hell didn't try to get out of the way or jump up and let it go under him like they ALWAYS f***in' do.

esteef

these refs probably don't have the foot-eye coordination to stand on a scale not to mention trying to kick a hockey puck at the pace of an NHL game...

So you can't kick pucks in hockey? Not saying the ref did it intentionally (I'm not tinfoil hat paranoid quite yet...) but if humans in decent to excellent shape can't kick pucks, then the Wings deserve a lot of goals back...

:hysterical:

Get the f*** outta here you moron.

So you can't kick pucks in hockey? Not saying the ref did it intentionally (I'm not tinfoil hat paranoid quite yet...) but if humans in decent to excellent shape can't kick pucks, then the Wings deserve a lot of goals back...

Well I was clearly exaggerating, considering how awful the reffing has been this year...

Ladies and gentlemen-- I present to you:

The Queen of Denial!

edit: ;)

I know you're being sarcastic but still... to compare that thing that is Carmen is a huge insult to queens, women or gays. They each do a hell of a lot more for this earth than that tool.

I know you're being sarcastic but still... to compare that thing that is Carmen is a huge insult to queens, women or gays. They each do a hell of a lot more for this earth than that tool.

One of my closest friends on this earth is *** and he'd beat Kimbo Slice's ass in a street fight. Dude can throw down. He also completely redecorated our house when we moved here. So he can both beat someone's ass if they try to hurt me and then pick out the right accent fabrics for a throw on the couch.

What would Carman do for me?

You act like all I do is post about Crosby...

I don't see how my certain fondness of a player as talented as the C-word means I'm a horrible human being that is horrible to get along with and have no friends.

I'm quite happy thank you very much, and life goes easier when you don't get mad over little things especially when they don't directly involve you in any significant way...

You act like all I do is post about Crosby...

I don't see how my certain fondness of a player as talented as the C-word means I'm a horrible human being that is horrible to get along with and have no friends.

I'm quite happy thank you very much, and life goes easier when you don't get mad over little things especially when they don't directly involve you in any significant way...

To be fair we don't give you credit for the times when you show restraint and post on things only tangentially related to Crosby. Kudos. :D

The NHL writeup was terrible in the fact that they say the Pens loss may be blamed for 2 straight SCF appearances. Yet its the Red Wings who are too old, which is why they lost. Get real. The Pens got outplayed and Halak stole the show once again. He beat the two favored teams in the East and has a tougher challenge ahead of him to get past Boston/Philly and then even worse against the Western team. Crazy or not, Montreal seems like the team to beat. They just don't go away and they don't give up.

From Toronto Star:

Thousands packed the sold-out Bell Centre to watch the game on the arena’s big screens even though the game was being played south of the border.

It was so loud inside that there were several people who, while leaving, claimed to be temporarily deaf. Scalpers said tickets, priced at $7.50 each, were going for $45 to $50.

From the play-by-play announcer on CJAD:

"You can tear down 'The Igloo'; Sidney has left the building."

Nice!

Um...just to clarify and update...you can change the second word of the last sentence from "might" to "did."

:siren::clap::yowza::clap::siren: HHHHAHHHHHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH....snort...HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA :siren::clap::yowza::clap::siren:

Wow, it is funny when Pengos fans hurt!

Edited by donfishmaster