• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#141 Hockeytown_Ryan

Hockeytown_Ryan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

Crosby is the best player in the league. Detroit fans are clearly jealous.

Must work for NBC or the NHL.... :D

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan, 12 May 2010 - 10:14 PM.

#142 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:28 PM

Crosby is the best player in the league. Detroit fans are clearly jealous.

Ladies and gentlemen-- I present to you:

The Queen of Denial!

edit: ;)

Edited by Drake_Marcus, 12 May 2010 - 10:29 PM.

Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#143 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

Ladies and gentlemen-- I present to you:

The Queen of Denial!

edit: ;)

I know you're being sarcastic but still... to compare that thing that is Carmen is a huge insult to queens, women or gays. They each do a hell of a lot more for this earth than that tool.

#144 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:49 PM

I know you're being sarcastic but still... to compare that thing that is Carmen is a huge insult to queens, women or gays. They each do a hell of a lot more for this earth than that tool.

One of my closest friends on this earth is *** and he'd beat Kimbo Slice's ass in a street fight. Dude can throw down. He also completely redecorated our house when we moved here. So he can both beat someone's ass if they try to hurt me and then pick out the right accent fabrics for a throw on the couch.

What would Carman do for me?

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#145 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:50 PM

You act like all I do is post about Crosby...

I don't see how my certain fondness of a player as talented as the C-word means I'm a horrible human being that is horrible to get along with and have no friends.

I'm quite happy thank you very much, and life goes easier when you don't get mad over little things especially when they don't directly involve you in any significant way...

#146 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:56 PM

You act like all I do is post about Crosby...

I don't see how my certain fondness of a player as talented as the C-word means I'm a horrible human being that is horrible to get along with and have no friends.

I'm quite happy thank you very much, and life goes easier when you don't get mad over little things especially when they don't directly involve you in any significant way...

To be fair we don't give you credit for the times when you show restraint and post on things only tangentially related to Crosby. Kudos. :D
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#147 RedLightGoesOn

RedLightGoesOn

Playoff Ice...if you know what I mean

• PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:22 AM

The NHL writeup was terrible in the fact that they say the Pens loss may be blamed for 2 straight SCF appearances. Yet its the Red Wings who are too old, which is why they lost. Get real. The Pens got outplayed and Halak stole the show once again. He beat the two favored teams in the East and has a tougher challenge ahead of him to get past Boston/Philly and then even worse against the Western team. Crazy or not, Montreal seems like the team to beat. They just don't go away and they don't give up.
40 for life.

#148 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,613 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:08 AM

From Toronto Star:

Thousands packed the sold-out Bell Centre to watch the game on the arena’s big screens even though the game was being played south of the border.

It was so loud inside that there were several people who, while leaving, claimed to be temporarily deaf. Scalpers said tickets, priced at $7.50 each, were going for $45 to $50.

From the play-by-play announcer on CJAD:

"You can tear down 'The Igloo'; Sidney has left the building."

Nice!

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#149 donfishmaster

donfishmaster

steviesteenie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:06 AM

Haha I was reading over this thread...actually kind of funny. The jealousy is hilarious. You aren't as domimant as you once were and now you are getting angry about it. You refuse to accept the fact that anyone in the NHL can be equal to the divine REd WIngs. Habs? 24 cups? No, the Red Wings are better. It's nourishing to me how much you guy want Pittsburgh to lose. Either way, I'm proud of the Pens. We play hard, we do contracts correctly. We might lose in seven to a team that also upset the President's Trophy winners, but at least we didn't lose in 5 to the biggest choke-artists of all time.

Um...just to clarify and update...you can change the second word of the last sentence from "might" to "did."

:siren: :clap: :yowza: :clap: :siren: HHHHAHHHHHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH....snort...HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA :siren: :clap: :yowza: :clap: :siren:
Wow, it is funny when Pengos fans hurt!

Edited by donfishmaster, 13 May 2010 - 09:07 AM.