• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

5/12 Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

Halak with the #1 star, as it should be. He was their rock and inspiration. Cup winning goalie performance, when it counted most.

Thank you, Habs for eradicating Pittsburgh. I will enjoy the rest of the playoffs now. :thumbup:

Holy crap, they're already rioting in Montreal.

Anyway, one and done. Sid needs linemates to make him play better - or at least take some attention off of him - and they're kind of cap-tied to a certain amount of high end centers, so he won't be able to get that kind of chemistry.

The Pens' D also missed a fair amount of shut-down sandpaper this year from Gill and Scuderi. Depending on how and if they replace UFA Gonchar, we could easily see them in the fourth to eighth range for years to come.

Not gonna lie here. Soooo freaking tempted to go troll onto letsgopens.com. But I won't. Not because it isn't "classy" but because I think trolling would actually make Pens fan feel better and I'm not quite done enjoying the tears of their sadness right now.

Unbelievable! clap.gif Sad about the Wings but this just made me exhale a whole lot more. Crosby played worse than Ovie from the games I saw, points aside. Way to go Habs. After these 2 rounds can't see anyone in the East stopping them.

Cammalleri U of M boy. Go get 'em!

Not gonna lie here. Soooo freaking tempted to go troll onto letsgopens.com. But I won't. Not because it isn't "classy" but because I think trolling would actually make Pens fan feel better and I'm not quite done enjoying the tears of their sadness right now.

take the high road, that's better. They are miserable enough right now, watching their team crap the bed in their last game in the Igloo. I don't think anything we could say would make them feel any worse than they already do.

Just having Crosby gone makes me happier than I have any right to be.

take the high road, that's better. They are miserable enough right now, watching their team crap the bed in their last game in the Igloo. I don't think anything we could say would make them feel any worse than they already do.

Just having Crosby gone makes me happier than I have any right to be.

That is a big trophy. (Your avatar).

This is waaaaay too satisfying! clap.gifyowza.giflaugh.gifgoal.gifbiggrin.gif I am a Wings fan lol Just gained a lot more respect for the Habs play.

Duh! retract that last statement, to be a Wings fan is to enjoy moments such as these.

Edited by HankthaTank

That is a big trophy. (Your avatar).

Isn't it? He set records in the Czech championship, 12 straight wins and 2 shut outs, tournament MVP. He meant it when he said he wasn't done with the business of hockey (at age 45).

Interview with Crosby. He didn't cry, but his lip was quivering.

Come on, Boston, don't wuss out now!!!

I think this is the only time in my sports-loving life, I'm rooting for a Boston sports team. LOL

Oh I know... It doesn't feel right. Ewww... Josh Beckett, Kevin Garnett, Randy Moss... Their pictures are in the dictionary next to ******.

Oh I know... It doesn't feel right. Ewww... Josh Beckett, Kevin Garnett, Randy Moss... Their pictures are in the dictionary next to ******.

I feel it, I feel it. The only reason I'm rooting for the Bruins is I want an Original 6 match-up in the SCF. Otherwise, I couldn't care less who wins, really.