#321 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,335 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:31 AM

:lol: was just going to post this:

Just can't help themselves can they..

In Canada we like to joke that within Quebec the only thing that comes before God is the Canadiens. Seriously... for French-Canadians the Habs are a religion.
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#322 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:54 AM

In Canada we like to joke that within Quebec the only thing that comes before God is the Canadiens. Seriously... for French-Canadians the Habs are a religion.

That is actually pretty awesome...albeit a little scary :lol:
Most people I know have never even heard of the redwings..imagine that! I once had someone point out my wings jersey and say "oh cool, I like scrubs too!"

...close enough! Haha

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#323 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,335 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:58 AM

That is actually pretty awesome...albeit a little scary :lol:
Most people I know have never even heard of the redwings..imagine that! I once had someone point out my wings jersey and say "oh cool, I like scrubs too!"

...close enough! Haha

:lol: scrubs!
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#324 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:43 AM

Oh yeah, it was great. About as good as the entire Red Wings team looked in game 5. :sly:

This just hasn't been a good year all around for me.

Philly better come through for me now!

I woke up with a smile on my face because all I know this very minute is that chances are diminishing that I will have to watch little Sidney score one of his very few playoff goals again and again and again while SO many other playoff hockey players deserve SO much more credit and accolades. Like playing hard in spite of multiple stitches in their leg while being pounded on by goons for no reason. Like working their asses off to score goals while coming from an 8th seed to beat supposedly the best in their conference.

And as bad as the Wings played, not once did I see one of them pounding on the backs of their opponents when they lost - like whiny-ass little losers.

I.WILL.NOT.MISS.HIM.

I tried to get the day off of work to see this -- f***, I just knew something good was going to happen. Great job Habs! Penguins gone wooohooo!

Now only the Blackhawks need to be eliminated and I'm perfectly content with whoever wins it.

Yessirr. ^THIS^

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.