• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cusimano_brothers

In appreciation of...

Rate this topic

Rouse would have still played. They probably would not have made the move for Mironov or Macoun. Don't EVER underestimate Bob Rouse!!!

The answer is yes.

Konstantinov was the league's best defenseman. He would be replacing Bob Rouse on this hypothetical roster, assuming no other changes. The team without him was Cup-capable even without Vladdy and without the motivation to win it for Vladdy. Having Vladdy instead of Rouse would have more than covered that difference.

Even better; Imagine Konstantinov wasn't in his crash, Grigorenko wasn't in his, and Fischer didn't have heart issues. We still draft Fischer and Kronwall...Lidstrom and Konstantinov handing off the reins to Fischer and Kronwall? Grigorenko was Ovechkin-level when he was drafted, and then in a car crash he shattered his femur and nearly died from an embolism.

Scary roster... in a good way.

I think crymson was banned like theaxe was, and blueadams shows up occasionally

Wow, someone likes the banhammer eh? On all the big posters?

Blueadams will pop up during draft and FA time, there is no way that guy can stay away from new line combos.

Wow, someone likes the banhammer eh? On all the big posters?

Blueadams will pop up during draft and FA time, there is no way that guy can stay away from new line combos.

Ya that's when I see him. I know axe is gone, and I'm just assuming crymson was given the boot as well considering he dropped of this forum suddenly