• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,335 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:43 PM

The city fines the club for damages and costs, the club then passes the cost onto you and me!

And who's paying for it if the city doesn't fine the club for damages and costs?
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#62 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:14 PM

Love him or hate him, I would be kind of scared if I saw a ton of rowdy people stepping on and burning a photo of my face.

You mean like him or lump him...Posted Image
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#63 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:30 PM

And who's paying for it if the city doesn't fine the club for damages and costs?

You don't need to fine the club for anything. 47 people arrested and cited. Assume a thousand bucks (USD) for each person with court fees and citations. That's an extra 40K plus in revenue in one night. I think the city should thank Montreal :P. The stores have insurance so they aren't losing any money from damages. It's basically a win-win of rth city.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#64 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,335 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:43 AM

You don't need to fine the club for anything. 47 people arrested and cited. Assume a thousand bucks (USD) for each person with court fees and citations. That's an extra 40K plus in revenue in one night. I think the city should thank Montreal :P. The stores have insurance so they aren't losing any money from damages. It's basically a win-win of rth city.

Something tells me 47 of those people failed the breathalyzer test.
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#65 SweWings

SweWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:53 AM

We're allowed to do that kind of stuff in the West?