• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tinistien

Hawks or sharks?

Rate this topic

I'll take the team without the dumb-as-a-sack-of-hammers fans who chant "Detroit sucks" every night no matter who they're playing.

Well put. Plus I don't want to see a "hungry" Sharks team next year. As far as the Hawks, they are losing to many players over the summer to worry about them next year.

Guest mindfly

Don't want Thornton, Marleau and other chokers on the sharks team to feel good about themselves and extremely confident next season which they will be if they go all the way

Hate the Hawks so much, especially Kane, Campbell etc...

Either of them can make it to the final but I really hope the East team win...

Go Habs! Can't add all the hate toward the Sharks because I feel its time wasted and well Chicago thumbdown.gif this is their last shot either way. That entire team goes next year.

Habs win there will be no more ville de Montreal

Laisse aller les Canadiens

Pulling for the B's to win, having lived in Boston, and liking them as an original six team. I like many players on Philly, but can't get past my immense homicidal hate for Pronger. Montreal is a good story, but of all the hockey teams in Canada, they are the team I would least like to see win the cup. How annoying would those fans be, Jesus. Only fans that would be worse might be the Blackhawk fans, so I hope they choke on it and continue to feel like the little ******* they are too us. I have no problem with San Jose winning if Boston doesn't. They knocked out the Wings and I like the game the play.

To be honest I'm really just happy that Pittsburg lost in such flametastic fashion:)

I would never root for the Hawks. I don't like anyone on the team and I cannot stand Patrick Kane. I hope the Sharks win the west and I hope that either Boston or Montreal wins the east.I certainly don't want Pronger to win another Cup.

Meh. I don't think I really care. I'd like to see the Sharks lose (even though, statistically, that shouldn't be what I want, with the Wings having lost to them), but I also hate Chicago. On the other hand my dad and uncle are HUGE Hawks fans, so it would be cool for them to have their team win. The plus side of this is, I can watch the games and just enjoy them without any stress over who is winning or losing. It'll be a nice change.

And for the SCF, I'll go with the Habs. Just because.

Sharks took out a great Wings team in 5. They deserve the cup. Montreal is a just a goaltending cinderella story.

Hate to admit it but the Hawks are modeled identically to the Wings and remind me of a 'great' wings team. THis edition of the wings looked slow and lethargic quite a bit. The hawks don't look that way.

I think the Hawks are goin to win the cup now. They look better than SJ did to me. SJ won most of the games in Round 2 due to bad calls or bad non-calls. Don't really want to start that converstaion up again but that's my opinion in a summary form ;).

Chicago just looks scary. I thought after game 1 Chicago was goin to get steam rolled by Vancouver, but they really annhilated Vancouver in all 4 of their wins. They went to Vancouver and won both games 3 and 4. THat's very difficult to do.

Either way I'm happy Pitt can't win it!

Sharks have paid their dues - especially their fans. I think they deserve to win - but still have to prove it. They've choked so many years with great teams they are due. Although I was pissed at the reffing and Thornton irks me - I've got nothing against most of their team. I would rather McLellan win than Q.

Habs are a great story but the West is a much stronger conference top to bottom (I don't think the bottom 3 teams in the East would have even made the POs in the West) and I would like the West to take the Cup back....

Guest Lidstromboli
Habs are a great story but the West is a much stronger conference top to bottom (I don't think the bottom 3 teams in the East would have even made the POs in the West) and I would like the West to take the Cup back....

halak_si5.jpg

"i'mma just sip dis and get on wit ma dominatin thang"

Edited by Lidstromboli

I would like to see the Sharks win next round but lose in the SCF. I'm only doing this because since the 2002 season either the Wings or the team that beat the Wings have gone onto the SCF. Just so the road to the SCF in the west would still go through Detroit. ;-D

I have to admit that I barf in my mouth just a little bit at the thought of Kane raising the cup above his head. I cant stand the arrogant little pr!ck...so I say Sharks to go to the SCF, but I would want them to loose to the Cinderella Habs.

Chicago, honestly. I want an Original 6 match-up in the SCF. Also, my dad is a die-hard Hawks fan and he hasn't seen his team in the SCF since 1992. My team was there in 1995, 1997, 1998, 2002, 2008 and 2009. It would make him so deliriously happy, and after everything he's been through the last year, he deserves it.

So yeah, go Hawks.

Urp. :shocking: OK, for your dad. :thumbup:

Go Habs! Can't add all the hate toward the Sharks because I feel its time wasted and well Chicago thumbdown.gif this is their last shot either way. That entire team goes next year.

Habs win there will be no more ville de Montreal

Laisse aller les Canadiens

I'm thinking a classic Original 6 Stanley Cup Final.Chicago vs. Montreal.I'm saying Montreal dominates and takes the Cup.

It would be nice to see Chicago win the whole thing since they have not a Stanley Cup since 1961.

It would make the rivalry that much better and could be a motivator.

It would also be funny to hear Chicago fans start calling themselves "Hockeytown 2" or something stupid like that.

Chicago, honestly. I want an Original 6 match-up in the SCF. Also, my dad is a die-hard Hawks fan and he hasn't seen his team in the SCF since 1992. My team was there in 1995, 1997, 1998, 2002, 2008 and 2009. It would make him so deliriously happy, and after everything he's been through the last year, he deserves it.

So yeah, go Hawks.

Aw. Ok, given all your dad has been through, I can not mind if they win. I was torn between the Sharks and Bruins, although it looks like the Sharks are the better team there.

If Chicago wins it, I will be happy for your dad. :thumbup:

Sharks, I guess, but even though I love to hate the Blackhawks, I do like Jonathan Toews. I wouldn't mind seeing him with the Cup...but then I would mind seeing Kane with it. An original 6 final sounds like fun, though, so uh, maybe I'll go against all good sense and give the Hawks the nod.

Either way, go Habs!

Sharks. Then they lose in the Cup finals in 7 games to Boston or the Habs.

Since they beat the Wings, it seems only right.

An original 6 matchup would be nice, but I can't stand the thought of that douchebag Kane winning the Cup. With him, painting the Toews mural and signing Hossa, it just seems like they shouldn't win it all this year.