• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MidMichSteve

Boston/Philly Game 7

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

i dont think anyone on the bruins knows how to handle the puck for more than a second :blink:

That's the thing. Pronger has really cleaned up his game. I don't despise him now that he doesn't take cheap shots at Detroit players anymore.

Nope, wouldn't be able to as much in the Eastern Conference. He stays there I won't even really think about him.

Guest mindfly

Love your avatar. Man, do I miss Dom. Such a great goalie.

between 97-2002 :hehe:

Love your avatar. Man, do I miss Dom. Such a great goalie.

Still a great goalie, and I miss him, too. Maybe Cheli can hop over to Czech and play a few more years with Dom, eh? ;)

between 97-2002 :hehe:

Did you even watch hockey before that time?

This was the moment that ended my hatred for Pronger. there was a fight at the net and Pronger stayed at the blue line. Ozzy skated out to talk with him and obviously said something funny.

prongerozzy.jpg

ANAHEIM, CA - MAY 05: Goaltender Chris Osgood #30 of the Detroit Red Wings and Chris Pronger #25 of the Anaheim Ducks talk during a break in Game Three of the Western Conference Semifinal Round of the 2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs at the Honda Center on May 5, 2009 in Anaheim, California.

If it's not bad enough that Boston may blow a 3-0 lead in the series, they're doing it by blowing a 3-0 lead in game 7.

What a major, monumental chokejob. This would be the worst of all the 3-0 chokejobs in sports history, even though there's only been a few others.

If it's not bad enough that Boston may blow a 3-0 lead in the series, they're doing it by blowing a 3-0 lead in game 7.

What a major, monumental chokejob. This would be the worst of all the 3-0 chokejobs in sports history, even though there's only been a few others.

I am afraid I have to agree. Very disappointing. Oh, well, at least there is no more Pittsburgh.

Pronger off the post close one.

Anyone else not hate Pronger as much in a Philly uni?

Nope, hate him just as much. He's a goon. Can't get the image of him cheating and running over Wings in the playoffs... just because he changed teams. Same guy. <_<

Guest Lidstromboli

bruins need a defenseman that can actually move the puck

This was the moment that ended my hatred for Pronger. there was a fight at the net and Pronger stayed at the blue line. Ozzy skated out to talk with him and obviously said something funny.

prongerozzy.jpg

ANAHEIM, CA - MAY 05: Goaltender Chris Osgood #30 of the Detroit Red Wings and Chris Pronger #25 of the Anaheim Ducks talk during a break in Game Three of the Western Conference Semifinal Round of the 2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs at the Honda Center on May 5, 2009 in Anaheim, California.