• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MidMichSteve

Boston/Philly Game 7

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Would fans come to the JLA to watch the Wings play on a monitor?

:unsure:

JoeVision used to have ~5000people perhaps?

I doubt people would pack the JLA to watch us play the Sharks in a game 7 on the road, though.

In any case, Ville Leino is now a part of sports history.

Maybe not a conference semi final but I went to game 6 Joe vision in 2008 when we won the cup and it was pretty packed. Id say around 15,000 or more.

Wow. Just wow. I guess I would feel bad for Boston if I cared.

7 & 8 seeds in the East finals, both with epic comebacks (or epic chokes from the other side).

Kind of puts a hole in our 'bottom teams in the East are terrible' theory. ALL the teams in the East are terrible.

4 game 7s so far, and the home team lost all of them.

Well, I will officially call it a season now. The Bruins were the only team left that I had any interest in paying attention to. I hate each and every team left, so the Cup this year is a disaster regardless.

At least the Texas Stars are still playing in the Calder Cup playoffs. Game 1 tonight in Hamilton. 2-2 tie in the 3rd.

Guest mindfly

See how much better Leino looks now playing in philly, imagine seeing the excellent carey price in detroit... scary good just the thought of it...

LOL at the crying kid. That's priceless.

Chris

Yeah, what a schmuck, getting emotionally involved in a hockey team. What is he thinking. It's only a game, and only the end of the season for his team. Wings fans never get upset when the Wings lose.

Yeah, what a schmuck, getting emotionally involved in a hockey team. What is he thinking. It's only a game, and only the end of the season for his team. Wings fans never get upset when the Wings lose.

^ This guy cries when the wings lose :hehe: