• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MidMichSteve

Boston/Philly Game 7

Rate this topic

So if we kept Leino, does that mean we'd have come back from 3-0 down?

:hehe:

East and West are like a mirrored image this year. Everything's backward.

If we'd have had Leino we'd have been up 3-0 and lost. Count your blessings. :lol:

No, but I do remember being very drunk one night, and setting a bunch of Avs cards on fire. I burned up Forsberg, Foote, Roy, and Hejduk, if I remember correctly. :hehe:

I just think it's a bit douchey to bag on kids who get upset when their heroes get sent packing. If you were talking about a grown man, absolutely, tear his ass down. But this was a kid.

No, but I do remember being very drunk one night, and setting a bunch of Avs cards on fire. I burned up Forsberg, Foote, Roy, and Hejduk, if I remember correctly. :hehe:

I just think it's a bit douchey to bag on kids who get upset when their heroes get sent packing. If you were talking about a grown man, absolutely, tear his ass down. But this was a kid.

Jeez - no one knows the kid or is tearing him down. He just has the poor fortune of being a funny symbol of the Bruins failure. The Bruins make little kids cry.

Here's another version.

bostonkid_sm.jpg

Hahaha I like this one even more than the one I posted.

EDIT: Negative rep? People need to get a sense of humor. When I was a really little kid I would cry when the Wings lost. This is funny to me maybe because I was the same way when I was like 5 or 6...

Edited by Branton87

That will probably be the main photo in some of tomorrow's sport pages. It was a powerful shot.

Sure puts it in perspective... But the Jordan Staal crying picture with Skid Mark sitting right next to him on the bench after their epic collapse was a bit funnier though.

The crying kid is a sad pic. Staal and Crosby is hilarious.

Unless you are Jordan's Mom. :D

Watched this game with my gf tonight and we thought it was over after Boston potted the 3rd goal. I can't believe Philly stormed back like that.

Needless to say the Bruins will be aggressively pursuing some scoring solutions this summer. I wouldn't be surprised to see them dangle the Leafs' pick for a proven sniper. They really shouldn't have held fast at the deadline because they're inside that small window for potential Cup winners.

I doubt people would pack the JLA to watch us play the Sharks in a game 7 on the road, though.

In any case, Ville Leino is now a part of sports history.

:puke:

I just don't understand the twisted reality of these players doing better once they leave the Red Wings (Sammy, Kopeczky (ha!), and now, Leino). It must be a thought pattern that goes hand-in-hand with all other teams bringing their "A" game when they're playing against Detroit. Watch, Lebda will be the next one.

I only watched the third period out of the whole series. Boston was the definition of pathetic. When you just stand there with the puck when you're trying to enter the zone, you're bound to lose the puck with a physical, hungry Philly team coming at you. Come on now, is that what you call hockey?

Hey guys I just got inside info about the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Habs and Flyers will go 3-3 after 6, and on the plane ride home they crash into each other, and Crosby goes to the finals

On the West side the exact same thing happens to the Sharks/Hawks, except Phoenix goes to the finals

Crosby sweeps the Coyotes, only needing 3 wins.

Discuss

I'm quite disappointed that this info got leaked already, and sorry to share it with all of you, but I felt it was necessary.

Ahh...this is great. For those of you that don't live in Boston, then you don't know how good this feels. I can see why people that don't live here would root for the Bruins, but not me. By living in Boston, any outside sport enthusiast will develop a keen hatred for all things regarding Boston sports fans. Everyone here has been giving me crap about the WIngs losing. The joke is on them, because I have enough ammunition for a decade now.