Boston/Philly Game 7

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#181 Jesusberg

• Gold Booster
  • 2,436 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

Damn yooooou Ville!

“You tell me how often it happens when a guy put up two points, has a good game, and next thing you know he sits for 10 games,” Kindl said. “But that’s in the past and I don’t want have that in my mind. I’m just excited for this new camp."

“I always tried to have confidence when I wasn’t playing. It wasn’t easy for me. You may think you played a good game and you sit down for the next 10 (games) and keep going back and forth, but all that is in the past and I’m just looking forward to a new challenge.”

#182 Guest_Shoreline (Guest)

Guest_Shoreline (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

I was so damn happy at the end of this. Either Boston went up 3-0 and deserved to win, or they had an epic choke to remember and obviously didn't deserve to. Either way, Montreal or Philly is going to have a shot at the cup -- gonna be interesting, and I don't yet have any investment into either team. Just want a long series, and whoever wins out East to beat whoever wins out West.

#183 titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

The top two seeds of the West versus the bottom two seeds of the East. Interesting. Based on the way things have gone this year I might think the winner of the cup will come from the East. Expect the unexpected.

Oh, and I really, really hope the Red Wings video coach is saving footage of Chris Pronger's performance so far. Jonathan Ericsson needs to study the way Pronger has played in these playoffs until he believes he starts to see a gap in his teeth.