• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

The Worlds

Rate this topic

I heard Jonathan Ericsson is, but that's the only one I know of besides Pasha. Kronner and Flip both turned it down to nurse their wounds. Can't say I blame them.

I sincerely hope that in 2014 Bettman blows it like he's been talking about and does not interrupt the NHL season for the Olympics. Then guys like Dats, Ovi, Kovy, etc. can subsequently pull the "up yours." on his dumbass because they're not going to miss the chance to play in front of their home country.

Really an entertaining line with Malkin-Datsyuk-Kovalchuk.

You think so? It was a nice combination on the goal, but usually this is what happens:

*Pavel is deep in the defensive zone working to win the puck while Malkin and Kovy are floating ready to jump up offensively*

*Pavel wins puck and passes one of the two linemates*

*Kovy/Malkin skates and dribbles for a while and either shoots the puck or loses it some other way*

*Other teams goes back the other way and the process starts over*

I hate watching Pavel playing with guys who never give him the puck back after he passes them. That's one of the reasons I've never been sold on the idea of getting Kovalchuk to Detroit. Pav is best with guys like Zetterberg, or even Franzen and Holmstrom, players that return the puck back to him once in a while.

Btw, I would give anything to see Bykov play Fedorov and Datsyuk on the same line.. it won't happen since those are their two best Centers, but they are my two biggest hockey-heroes of all-time and to see them on the same line would be a dream come true.

well someone passed to Pasha as he gets a hatrick plus a helper as the Russians down Denmark 6-1. Pavs 3rd is a sick ps!

Big E assists on the Swedes 2nd goal as they take a 3 zip lead into the 3rd over Canada.