• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

The Worlds

Rate this topic

Pavel is incredible, best player on Team Russia imo.

Ovechkin looks terrible, Semin as well. This Canadian team has nothing on Russia though. Only Stamkos is making things happen. Well if you don't count Perry's stupid penalties as "making something happen".

AFINOGENOV has just gone after OTT, get it done Kenny!!

This game is getting pretty interesting, Federov just got tuned in by Downie after a cheap shot on Downie's knee and a cross check to the head.

Sign Downie! Get r done kenny

I haven't been watching at all to be honest.

I just can't take this tournament seriously when so many great players don't even bother to go.

Captain Ray Whitney? ***** please.

all done Russia (5-2) will face the Germans who beat the Swiss 1-0 and the Czech's will play Sweden

Oh well it was just the worlds, we got our olympic gold.

Russia has basically their olympic team at the tourny with 14 Olympians, they won't be beat. Canada had one olympian

Guest mindfly

lol uwe krupp almost fought a player from the bench, crazy stuff went on after the buzz sounded in the swiss-germany game

If I were a betting person, I'd put my money on Russia to take it all. They're perfect right now, and have a rematch with the Germans. I hope Pasha gets another hattie. It's Russia for the win!

Guest mindfly

And it's a shame datsyuk must play with two EGO players who don't know what teamplay is, Malkin always shoot shoot shoot and kovalchuk goes on the solo rides down the ice all the time

Edited by mindfly

Guest Lidstromboli

i like how one of the russians basically sits on a german player in the corner for 10 seconds and doesn't get called

Great game played by Germany, they showed a ton of heart and if they had ANY scoring ability they would have won. They had enough chances but just couldn't bury the puck.

As for Russia, Datsyuk is almost the only guy playing like a superstar. He was the only one making things happen it felt like, and it wasn't more than right that he got the winner.