• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

5/16 Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

Are you kidding? You want 20 cent to win the cup? I think that I will throw up if Chicago wins the Cup.

I'd rather see Toews, Hossa (poor guy), Keith, and an O6 franchise (especially one with a long drought) win the Cup than the Olympic dive team.

And I'd rather see Mr. 'Beat up a cabbie over 20 cents' win a cup than Mr. 'Killed my teammate with my crazy driving'.

As much as I hate to admit it, Chicago did something we couldn't do.

They played a great 3rd period against San Jose and scored a key goal late. Also, they overcame some s***ty officiating, which is something the Wings couldn't do either. You have to be able to overcome that adversity instead of blaming it exclusively for the loss.

Also, I'm impressed with Niemi. He may look like a doll-faced idiot, but he has been awesome for them since the first round, where I thought he struggled.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Montreal is going to have a good second period...I hope. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. I can't cheer for any sports team from Philadelphia. That orange crowd is giving me a headache too.

Guest ChicagoMan

Come on Sharks. You close them out of this series, you close their window for a Cup!

Miller are you crazy or just that scared?

Close out the Hawks chances for a cup....Thought you would be better then that..

Kane, Toews, Hossa, Niemi, Seabrook, Keith, Hjalmarsson, Beach, LaLonde....ect Pretty solid core even with losing players. Sure they won't be as deep, but wow window of a cup for Chicago is now only? Ha, Hardly. 5-6 year window they have.

Miller are you crazy or just that scared?

Close out the Hawks chances for a cup....Thought you would be better then that..

Kane, Toews, Hossa, Niemi, Seabrook, Keith, Hjalmarsson, Beach, LaLonde....ect Pretty solid core even with losing players. Sure they won't be as deep, but wow window of a cup for Chicago is now only? Ha, Hardly. 5-6 year window they have.

You forgot Campbell and Huet! That 13 million right out the door!