• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsfaninMA

Red Wings Partnership Awards

Rate this topic

A light little look at the best and worst wings tandems this season : http://detroitwordonawing.blogspot.com/2010/05/red-wings-partnership-awards-200910.html

The best pair of the year... datsyuk & Holmstrom

Overall, the stats these two put up together couldn't be ignored. They were only tandem to combine a large hook-up total with a great +/- rating. The love between these two is strong. Every time they gaze into each others eyes there is an eternal flame that burns... burns the competition. Goalies hate them, but they don't care. They have each other and that's all they need.

Homer + Pasha 4eva.

A light little look at the best and worst wings tandems this season : http://detroitwordon...rds-200910.html

The best pair of the year... datsyuk & Holmstrom

Thanks for posting. My blog is fairly new but I have a few followers. It seems it's already known to a few in this forum as I noticed my Sharks/Refs image has been used in another thread :)

Haha cute. But someone had way too much time on their hands to figure those stats out.

This is true, I do have too much time on my hands, but in this instance it was only used for the graphics. The stats are automatically generated, they're all there on the site.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. :)

RC

Thanks for posting. My blog is fairly new but I have a few followers. It seems it's already known to a few in this forum as I noticed my Sharks/Refs image has been used in another thread :)

This is true, I do have too much time on my hands, but in this instance it was only used for the graphics. The stats are automatically generated, they're all there on the site.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. :)

RC

Nice job on the site!

Nice job on the site!

Thanks very much!

No wonder Babs rarely if ever splits them apart.

Yep, they were the most paired forwards in the team. I'd like to see Franzen after a full season though. His stats in such a short time with Homer are astounding. They just need some defensive responsibility from their center because their +/- wasn't too impressive. I definitely think a Holmstrom-Zetterberg-Franzen or Holmstrom-Datsyuk-Franzen line should be given a go next season.

I'm not too quick to be fooled by the Mule's synergy with Bertuzzi. It was an anomalous game, Homer and Johan were putting up numbers together for a long time at the end of the season and these stats do not include PP.