No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

LOL at the Sharks

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

damn i was really looking forward to the ratings bonanza that would've been

Mtl vs san jose too :lol:

I'm pretty sure that having a Canadian team in the finals would increase viewership amongst Canadians.

Doesn't matter. Watching our series and now this one, you can't convince me SJ is better.

That isn't my point.

Most of the people here WANT the Sharks to lose. Don't you WANT to lose to the team that eventually makes it out of the West?

i dont want a team that is as undeserving as the sharks to win. they are a joke.

I want anyone to win instead of the Hawks, even if Bettman is wearing a Sharks jersey at the Cup ceremony.

The Hawks haven't won s*** since 1961, yet their fans are the most annoying pricks in the NHL. Can you imagine what would happen if these retards actually win the Cup?

You guys are amazing me here by rooting for Chicago. Never thought I'd see Wings fans doing that.

I want anyone to win instead of the Hawks, even if Bettman is wearing a Sharks jersey at the Cup ceremony.

The Hawks haven't won s*** since 1961, yet their fans are the most annoying pricks in the NHL. Can you imagine what would happen if these retards actually win the Cup?

You guys are amazing me here by rooting for Chicago. Never thought I'd see Wings fans doing that.

Bingo bango.

Its all troublesome banter on this thread...

Lets go Habs... thats all there is left in these playoffs. Losing to the best of the best would be for sure something to look at but the Sharks aren't really the best in my eyes given the enormous screwjob that happened round 2. Yep I brought up the no no.

Edited by HankthaTank

not rooting for the Hawks. Im rooting for the Sharks to lose. maybe there's no difference to you in that, but to me there is.

not rooting for the Hawks to win it all either. will be rooting for whoever comes out in the east

Edited by jeff48109

I have already explained my jumping on the Hawks bandwagon for the WCF in the "Who do you root for now?" thread.

The Sharks came out pretty lackadaisical in OT. If it weren't for Nabby, this game would be over by now.

Yessir!! :clap:

Niemi and Nabby making this a great game