• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

LOL at the Sharks

Rate this topic

Pathetic. Guess the Wings were waay worse then we all thought. So much for the Big Pavelski and Jumbo Joe. Nabakov is terrible, and Dany Heatley is Marian Hossa. So much to hate about the playoffs right now, Carcillo needs to get hit by a bus and Philly needs to beat Chicago.

Pathetic. Guess the Wings were waay worse then we all thought. So much for the Big Pavelski and Jumbo Joe. Nabakov is terrible, and Dany Heatley is Marian Hossa. So much to hate about the playoffs right now, Carcillo needs to get hit by a bus and Philly needs to beat Chicago.

As I said before the series, the Sharks met their quota by beating Detroit.

We lost all the close games against San Jose, while Chicago has already won 2. Also, Howard looked shaky at times, while Niemi has looked great against them.

Most importantly, the Hawks have overcome the s***ty officiating, which the Wings couldn't do, because our PK screwed up at all the worst moments.

Wings just choked against a San Jose team which we should have beaten, bad officiating and all. We just couldn't overcome any adversity in that series.

Take that, Sharks. It ain't so easy to win without the refs backing you up and falling for your act, eh?

Losers.

Actually, the refs handed them game 1 and they still lost.

Like I said, the Hawks just overcame adversity better than Detroit, and their PK has been solid.

Stop making excuses for us, and just admit that fact.

Actually, the refs handed them game 1 and they still lost.

Like I said, the Hawks just overcame adversity better than Detroit, and their PK has been solid.

Stop making excuses for us, and just admit that fact.

Quoted for truth.

It was quite apparent that the Sharks were the hungrier team in the previous series. This series, the Hawks are the hungrier team thats for sure. Niemi is doing his part to get his team to the cup finals. I thought that Chicago was going to have a hard time in the playoffs, but Niemi is erasing all doubts.

Nabakov is terrible? Really?

This isn't the East. San Jose will not be pulling a Boston.

You mean "Chicago will not be pulling a Boston". I agree with that.

We won't see another comeback from a 3-0 deficit this year. Hawks in 4.

Quoted for truth.

It was quite apparent that the Sharks were the hungrier team in the previous series. This series, the Hawks are the hungrier team thats for sure. Niemi is doing his part to get his team to the cup finals. I thought that Chicago was going to have a hard time in the playoffs, but Niemi is erasing all doubts.

The Hawks are the only team remaining that had realistic pressure on them to win the Cup this season.

Also, they got to the semis last year and lost. Thus, they were obviously going to be hungrier this season. San Jose is content with just being here. Montreal/Philly will be the same way once they get to the Finals.

It's going to take a major kind of choke for Chicago not to win the Cup this year.