• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

LOL at the Sharks

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Hopefully the hawks end up with the same problems detroit had after the cup win with having to release some players due to cap problems

I dont hate Pronger unless he's playing us. I'd glady have him and an Eastern team and not our arch rivals with Mullet Boy and Hossa on it win. Not to mention there ******* fans are douches anyway and they dont have anything to brag about, give them a Cup and my lord how bad would it get.

I completely agree. I hope Philadelphia mops the floor with them, I could care less about Pronger winning it compared to the Hawks winning it.

This just pisses me off more that the Red Wings couldn't beat the Sharks. They are no match for Chicago - the last team I want to see win it all.

Yeah that pisses me off too; because we should have beat the Sharks and they got pumped up through are anemic goaltending. I'll tell you I feel bad for Nabakov the guys always had a monkey on his back,he did his best. Joe Thornton and Heatley what a disgrace; along with the usual goomer Clowe that showed no grit in this series when against us he couldn't wait to paste us against the boards. As far as Chicago winning the Cup is it really that bad; come on its been what 40 some odd years. I remember when I had to wait 25 yrs. to see my first Cup in Detroit;and by the way I'm going for the Flyers. Hopefully they get rid of Montreal next game; because no matter what they will be the underdogs- especially the way the officiating is going the Chicagoway as it did today.

I don't hate the 'Hawks either. I hope they lose in the finals because their fans are assholes and Hossa is a dick. Oh yeah, and then there's '20 cent'.

As far as the Sharks are concerned, they never should have gotten by the

Wings. They got what they deserved.

Go Flyers!!!! (or Canadiens!!!)

So sad...Chicago, Philly, Montreal...there is no possible combination of those teams that I want to succeed. Philly winning would still be an amazing kick in the balls to scumbag Blackhawks fans though

I cannot understand the ******* blow/intent to blow, review/not reviewable(?), delay of game/not delay of game. Game 4 Chicagos 1-2 goal, and the chicago guy on top of the puck just after. The refs in this league are a joke.

Yes they are and they serve the Furher Bettman!

This series was closer than it looked. SJ just needed some 5 on 3's is all.

Bunch of douches. I don't care about Chicago as they at least have a talented team, but to be kicked out by those diving softie douchbags thornton and co only for them to be found out and swept next round hurts.

SJ the chokers.

LOL. Kane "punches a cab driver". And everyone flips their s***. Heatley kills a teammate with asinine driving and no one cares.

Speak for yourself. I've been on the record here more than once stating Heatley should still be prison.

Hopefully the hawks end up with the same problems detroit had after the cup win with having to release some players due to cap problems

the hawks will be in deep s***. according to capgeek, they will be $800,000 over the cap, with only 14 players signed. lol. Edmonton might be getting some free players this offseason.

Speak for yourself. I've been on the record here more than once stating Heatley should still be prison.

I've seen no one bash Heatley. All the focus is on '20 cent'. LOL epic fail. (Not speaking directly to you.)

I've seen no one bash Heatley. All the focus is on '20 cent'. LOL epic fail. (Not speaking directly to you.)

In the two years I've been here, there's been maybe half a dozen threads about it and inevitably whenever his name comes up in any other thread, discussion turns to it. Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it's never been here, just so you know.