• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

LOL at the Sharks

Rate this topic

GMR you're rigt we didnt deserve to win cuz we didnt overcome the adversity but i do see what Crymson is saying even with all the 5-3 pps and other bounces and calls Sharks got they only won each game by 1 goal so the series wasnt as lopsided as it seems and had the wings played even slightly better i think we could have at least gone to 6 or 7 games. BUT if the wings were as great as some ppl say we wouldnt have lost

the hawks will be in deep s***. according to capgeek, they will be $800,000 over the cap, with only 14 players signed. lol. Edmonton might be getting some free players this offseason.

But will it be worth it if they win the cup?

Sharks got what they deserved. They didn't beat the Wings based on skill, they cheated and played gutless, and it all blew up in their faces.

Despite being from Chicago, I don't have a huge problem with the Hawks, but go Philly the rest of the way.

I've seen no one bash Heatley. All the focus is on '20 cent'. LOL epic fail. (Not speaking directly to you.)

More focus is on 20 cent cause 20 cent not only plays for the bitter O6 rival of the Red Wings but also because his happened relatively recently.

Heatley still has been berated for his actions numerous times.

Guest Lidstromboli

blackhawks problems > red wings

red wings fans > hawks

forever!!

Sharks had a good season. I'm not that depressed like I have been in recent years. We played 100 percent, all the games were close execpt for game 2. My main concerns who stays? Marleau or Nabokov? Marleau will demand lots of money, 6-7 million. WIll he stay here or go on the market and go to LA or Calgary? If we do sign Marleau, Will Nabokov give us a hometown discount. I can't see Nabokov or Marleau in a diffrent jersey. THey've been in this franchise since they were 18. I still am digusted at versus biased for the hawks.

I want the Sharks to get better D. Our D sucks so much ass. I want the WIlson to sign Hamnuis or Volenchenkov, or Michalek on D. Lots of decisions for Mr. WIlson. His biggest offseason yet.

Sharks had a good season. I'm not that depressed like I have been in recent years. We played 100 percent, all the games were close execpt for game 2. My main concerns who stays? Marleau or Nabokov? Marleau will demand lots of money, 6-7 million. WIll he stay here or go on the market and go to LA or Calgary? If we do sign Marleau, Will Nabokov give us a hometown discount. I can't see Nabokov or Marleau in a diffrent jersey. THey've been in this franchise since they were 18. I still am digusted at versus biased for the hawks.

I want the Sharks to get better D. Our D sucks so much ass. I want the WIlson to sign Hamnuis or Volenchenkov, or Michalek on D. Lots of decisions for Mr. WIlson. His biggest offseason yet.

I am not sure that I would want Nabakov to stay. Actually I know I would not. Nabakov was the reason you lost, and not just this post season.

Based on what we've seen in these playoffs, the Sharks no longer need a big name goalie.

Nabokov has to go, where they can replace him with nobody Thomas Greiss. Just look at Halak, Leighton and Niemi.

Well, I don't think Greiss is the answer. Nabokov played good in the playoffs but not Great. We might need him for one more year, there is this young goalie named Stalock in our series, that is our future for goaltending or there is Sex smith.

There is Turco, Thomas, halak\price, Theodore on the market. We have to keep Nabokov or Marleau one of the two at least. Both would be nice since they have been in San Jose for their whole career.

But in a few years, Stalock will be our starting goalie for years to come.

I am not sure that I would want Nabakov to stay. Actually I know I would not. Nabakov was the reason you lost, and not just this post season.

I dont think the reason why we lost was Nabokov. I thought the reason why we lost is because we don't have the speed of the hawks. We didn't get secondary scoring, our D had lapses. Like I said I would like Hamhuis or Michalek or Volenchenkov coming here. And letting Blake, Huskins and Wallin gone.

I am thinking Marleau may go elsewhere. I think he has been treated pretty unfairly. Yes he has made 6.3 a year, but the media has really portrayed him having lack of leadership, and clutch play. He proved he is clutch this post season. San Jose fell into that media hype that surrounded the guy, and took the C, which had to be somewhat of a mental stress he had to endure there. I would say thanks, and go hit the market. Start over fresh elsewhere.

Well, I don't think Greiss is the answer. Nabokov played good in the playoffs but not Great. We might need him for one more year, there is this young goalie named Stalock in our series, that is our future for goaltending or there is Sex smith.

There is Turco, Thomas, halak\price, Theodore on the market. We have to keep Nabokov or Marleau one of the two at least. Both would be nice since they have been in San Jose for their whole career.

But in a few years, Stalock will be our starting goalie for years to come.

I dont think the reason why we lost was Nabokov. I thought the reason why we lost is because we don't have the speed of the hawks. We didn't get secondary scoring, our D had lapses. Like I said I would like Hamhuis or Michalek or Volenchenkov coming here. And letting Blake, Huskins and Wallin gone.

I could not disagree more. He let in at least one awful goal per game. He is a veteran goalie and goaltending like his will never win a Cup.

I am thinking Marleau may go elsewhere. I think he has been treated pretty unfairly. Yes he has made 6.3 a year, but the media has really portrayed him having lack of leadership, and clutch play. He proved he is clutch this post season. San Jose fell into that media hype that surrounded the guy, and took the C, which had to be somewhat of a mental stress he had to endure there. I would say thanks, and go hit the market. Start over fresh elsewhere.

One of our media guys said that, that he may want to start afresh. If he does go, He will mostly go to LA. San Jose fans want him here still, But Marleau will demand 7 mill. He might have a home town discount, but I doubt it this time around.

I could not disagree more. He let in at least one awful goal per game. He is a veteran goalie and goaltending like his will never win a Cup.

He did let a soft goal every game. But does it help that we can't score 2 goals per game in the WCF?

One of our media guys said that, that he may want to start afresh. If he does go, He will mostly go to LA. San Jose fans want him here still, But Marleau will demand 7 mill. He might have a home town discount, but I doubt it this time around.

He did let a soft goal every game. But does it help that we can't score 2 goals per game in the WCF?

Your right it is a team effort but when you let in a softie it can deflate a team quick. Just look at the Wings for an example it happened to us a couple times. I am not saying Nabs is not a good goalie he just cannot make it happen on the big stage.

Your right it is a team effort but when you let in a softie it can deflate a team quick. Just look at the Wings for an example it happened to us a couple times. I am not saying Nabs is not a good goalie he just cannot make it happen on the big stage.

Yeah like that goal in game 2, that Ladd goal. Our defense just isn't fast. THe Draft couldn't come any sooner.

And I can't believe i'm rooting for Pronger to win the cup.

I can't imagine heads not rolling in San Jose this offseason at this point. Chicago has a good team and all, but not so good that SJ couldn't win a single game against them in playoff hockey. I will be very curious to see who will go, and how far into the organization it will go. Ownership cannot be happy with this lack of performance (when it matters most!) as usual.

Yeah like that goal in game 2, that Ladd goal. Our defense just isn't fast. THe Draft couldn't come any sooner.

And I can't believe i'm rooting for Pronger to win the cup.

Uggg I know. Same here.

I can't believe there are Wings fans on here that say they want the Hawks to win. That's like saying you want the Avalanche to win.

Uggg I know. Same here.

I can't believe there are Wings fans on here that say they want the Hawks to win. That's like saying you want the Avalanche to win.

Absolutely agree. I don't see how any Red Wings fan can even think about rooting for the Chicago Blackhawks and their obnoxious, bandwagon fanbase.

I thought watching Anaheim and Pittsburgh win it all was bad, but Chicago would be the worst of all for me. I hate that franchise - although they basically do everything now the way the Red Wings do, so the Hawks' success is pretty much a credit to the Wings' organization. Sadly, I don't think the Flyers stand a chance against the Blackhawks so I am preparing for the worst.