• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Blueliner

Shanahan taunting fan during 2002 Finals

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

LOL, I remember that Carolina clip :D

As for his tall tales, he had a bit of a reputation for getting false stories put in his personal bio in the Press guide the teams release each year. I remember one year he got in there that he was the 3rd goalkeeper for Ireland football team in the 1994 World Cup squad :)

hahaha

'If you've ever dreamt of telling a woman to shave while playing professional hockey at the highest level, then you must follow @NHLShanny'

- Will Arnet (arnetwill)

edit: Anyone else see that Shanny's new Twitter background is all Winged-out?

Edited by Travis

Guest Lidstromboli

i wonder if Arnett is a hockey fan

looked around and apparently he's a big Leafs fan

Edited by Lidstromboli

hahaha on shanny's twitter some tool says "you are a joke, stop talking about lost lets hear about the playoffs" and he responds "Hey @TKelly13 Nooo, that beard and those earrings are a joke. It's 0-0 in the 1st. Get over it."

Kelly.JPG2009JR_bigger.JPG

Wrecked.

Hahahahaha thats hilarious. Classic Shanny :lol:

Guest Lidstromboli

hahaha on shanny's twitter some tool says "you are a joke, stop talking about lost lets hear about the playoffs" and he responds "Hey @TKelly13 Nooo, that beard and those earrings are a joke. It's 0-0 in the 1st. Get over it."

Kelly.JPG2009JR_bigger.JPG

Wrecked.

OhSnap.gif

Guest Lidstromboli

Avery posted this awhile ago

@NHLShanny LOVES Bon Jovi, Kinda Creepy!!!!!!!!!!!

Avery posted this awhile ago

@NHLShanny LOVES Bon Jovi, Kinda Creepy!!!!!!!!!!!

To which Shanny replied:

"Hey @seanaverydotcom, it's not that I love his music so much as I love his hair and when he wears sleeveless shirts. Have a nice day- Sean."

Hahaha. Yep, Shanny's pretty much the reason I signed up for Twitter...better entertainment than TV.

Oh - I liked this one from today; thought it was à propos for a Red Wings board:

"Last one of the night. Can we all chip in and buy my boy Darren McCarty a new tooth for when he's on tv?"

I'm glad he said it and not me, but I have to admit I've totally been thinking the same thing...although I don't know, on the other hand, it just wouldn't be the same ol' D-Mac if he didn't have that big gap-toothed grin. Hehe, he probably wouldn't do it even if Shanny paid for it!