• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedStormRising

Rumor: Wings may swap for Kaberle

Rate this topic

I'd take him over rafalski, IF he could be traded

In a heartbeat. Maybe Burke wants to have another American defenceman on his team. Rafalski might waive to go play for team America in Toronto.

Old thread, but I would really love to see that.

In a heartbeat. Maybe Burke wants to have another American defenceman on his team. Rafalski might waive to go play for team America in Toronto.

Old thread, but I would really love to see that.

Yea if we got to trade rafalski for him we don't lose any of the more physical d-men

I really like Kaberle.

An excellent puck moving dman at an incredible price, what is there to complain about?

I thought he would be gone already , but it looks like Burkie is playing hard ball.

Edited by puffy

I just don't see it. We need a defensive defensman. He's great offensively, but he's the worst starting DMan on the Leafs, and second worst overal, just ahead of Lebda. No thanks.

Edited by Konnan511

I just don't see it. We need a defensive defensman. He's great offensively, but he's the worst starting DMan on the Leafs, and second worst overal, just ahead of Lebda. No thanks.

Kaberle is third on the Leafs in blocked shots and fifth (second among defensemen) in takeways.

And this is without playing the PK because the Leafs need to have him out there for 4:29 of PP time per game.