• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

IILeiBlazeII

Tampa Bay forum?

Rate this topic

Forgive me, but my google-fu is weak. Is there a lightning forum like LetsGoWings? I can't seem to find one. I think the only way I can get over this is by congratulating the fanbase for obtaining the classiest fella I've ever known and warning them that if they mistreat my childhood hero, I'll have to bust heads. :(

So far, Wing's fans congratulating TB out number TB fans on that thread 2-1. I'll bet we can keep that ratio going thruought the end of the thread.

I can see it now: "What if Stevie Y never inspired the Lightining?"

3:1 ratio at this point... but that'll do. For now. I demand satisfaction, though! I can't sit around knowing that Stevie doesn't have a proper internet fanbase! Could it actually take a group of Red Wing fans to make a 3rd party Bolts forum? LoL

3:1 ratio at this point... but that'll do. For now. I demand satisfaction, though! I can't sit around knowing that Stevie doesn't have a proper internet fanbase! Could it actually take a group of Red Wing fans to make a 3rd party Bolts forum? LoL

The Bolt fan said Stevie Y is a "good guy"...(heavy sigh, roll eyes).

A couple of the posters on the HFBoards said Vinik may have thrown an ownership stake at Stevie? Hmmm... <_<

Yeah, apparently Stevie rejected their offer at least twice and each time the new owner came back with a sweeter deal. I've also read that there's an ownership stake in there for Stevie.

Any chance Matt will do up a LGW clone for the Lightning? Or a subforum here? :D

Any chance Matt will do up a LGW clone for the Lightning? Or a subforum here? :D

I wouldn't mind a subforum, but I realize this is a Wings site. I know the Lightning are officially my second favorite team now, and I'll be following them closely.