• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 TheDetroitRedWings

TheDetroitRedWings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:30 PM

Anybody want to buy my copy? It's in perfect condition, I'm just bored with it already.

Don't blame ya. I sold it back the day after I beat it. Fun game. But absolutely zero challenge in beating it. Hopefully the next red dead game will be the same type of game play, just with more of a challenge. Gamestop gave me 28 bucks store credit. Thats probably the most you're gonna get for it at this point.

12041887825_d4b1d5c02f_o.jpg

#22 mjtm77

mjtm77

mjtm77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:10 AM

Don't blame ya. I sold it back the day after I beat it. Fun game. But absolutely zero challenge in beating it. Hopefully the next red dead game will be the same type of game play, just with more of a challenge. Gamestop gave me 28 bucks store credit. Thats probably the most you're gonna get for it at this point.

45 at my local eb games
Posted Image

#23 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,072 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:57 PM

Just finished it last night and absolutely loved it. Took my time in finishing (could only do an hour or two every other night or so) and make sure I did all of the side quests and suck. Sitting at 98.3% completion -- just a few bounties to do, I think. By far one of my favorite games and I would definitely go see it in a theatre if they adapated the storyline to film.

Great stuff!

Finished just in time to break in Tiger Woods 11 before NHL 11 next month!

#24 Finnish Wing

Finnish Wing

13th Forward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:28 AM

I'm putting my project aside "for a moment" as I will be in the army for the next 5 months at least. I'm very excited though that Rockstar is announcing more and more DLC content for the game even if it's not all free. More multiplayer characters, more weapons, more locations and even the possibility to play Liar's Dice and Poker in online multiplayer. Me like!
Detroit Red Wings & Tampereen Ilves forever!

#25 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:44 AM

I really like this game, have spent so much time just riding around completing the little challenges and such. Such a great environment and atmosphere, rockstar really nailed the theme.

I'm about halfway through so far and Starcraft 2 is keeping me away at the moment but I look forward to getting back.

Red Dead > GTAIV (and I liked gta 4 quite a bit)

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users