• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
newfy

Adam Burish

Rate this topic

I think Nystrom is abetter fit then Burish as well but he's got a lot more talent. I figured we would be able to squeeze Burish in under the cap better.

With all his injuries this season he will come very cheap I would expect.

Very true.Nystrom is due for a steady pay raise and were only gonna be able to offer him so much.A guy that can skate a little better and drop the gloves,and probably would sign at league minimum would be Josh Gratton.Thoughts?

Guest Lidstromboli

well i'd say just about any player is more useful than josh gratton

but i bet all that ahl experience will work wonders for us

Anywhere around 850K would be a decent deal for Burish.

You're right- I underestimated his worth and he's currently making ~700k. He probably won't need much of a raise considering his injuries last season. I assume Nystrom will get some offers around/just below the 1 million mark, which will probably be too much for the Wings.

Guest Lidstromboli

I misunderstood you- I thought you were referring to Burish, who I would say is a good bargain at ~500-600k.

nah i was talking about gratton

i wouldn't have a problem with burish

Oh god, imagine watching that line play. Burish and Abdelakder would combine for like at least 25 fights and Eaves isn't scared to stick his nose in there, not to mention all of them are pretty big hitters.

I would love watching that line play.

Big hitters and like to hit are completely different :P Kronwall is a big hitter, so is Stuart.

That line would be fun to watch because that line would also grind to some goals as well!

See i like Bertuzzi and thought he had a great season and pretty good post season, only if he could cut out some of those penalties id be real happy, but if he left id like Raffi Torres in for Bert another big winger, i think Torres would bring the same scoring ability but a little more grit to his game like old Bert.

Agreed.If Torres is out or reach,I think Owen Nolan would be a solid,cheaper guy to take Bert's spot.