• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

SCF Game One GDT

Rate this topic

glad Chi won, I mean at least a WC team will win the cup; although I was disappointed in how close they let Philly get. This is the 1st stanley cup I can remember where both teams have glaring errors. Actually this whole playoffs were full of teams with glaring errors. Exciting but kind of sad too.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

lol heres the new Tomas Kopecky History Will Be Made commercial..LMAO! :lol: :lol:

question: do you enjoy all these HWBM's? or do you think they are now just getting too ridiculous ?

I don't miss the Gary Thorne and Bill Clement that had an obvious Avalanche bias. The other times yeah they were fine.

They did? I don't remember that at all. They seemed equally as out-of-control excited no matter who did what.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

question: do you enjoy all these HWBM's? or do you think they are now just getting too ridiculous ?

Good Idea, but wayyyyyyyyyyyy overdone. Honestly it's gotten to the point where if one player has one big goal in a game he gets an ad. In 5 years, no one will remember who scored the GWG for Game 1.

All of Niemi, Leighton and Boucher have been solid throughout the playoffs. It was one friggin game. Niemi also has usually rebounded well when he has had a poor game. That even dates back to the regular season.

Niemi has been pretty good with a .916 save percentage but that's not setting the world on fire. What we saw last night were two poor goaltending performances. Will it continue? We will see.

I don't remember seeing 11 goals scored in a Stanley Cup Final game before. I want to see goaltenders standing on their heads not this crap...

The Blackhawks’ Game 1 win over the Flyers drew a 2.8 overnight rating on NBC Saturday night, up 12% from Penguins/Red Wings Game 1 last year (2.5), and the highest overnight for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final since Sabres/Stars Game 1 on FOX in ‘99 (3.7).

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

The NHL actually have some good commercials this year.

:lol:

both teams are screwed because they dont have howard

Last time I checked, they are still alive, while the Wing's were eliminated. Please explain how they either are "screwed".