• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

SCF Game One GDT

Rate this topic

Some hockey fans......don't root blindly.

What is the difference between a hockey fan, and a fair weather fan?

Well, hockey fans are watching this game, and the rest, are not.

Extraordinary game so far. One of the best finals I've seen. By no means a blowout on either sides behalf......2-2 going into the second. Philly clearly out muscling the hawks....hawks clearly skilled enough to take advantage of philly's mistakes.

Edited by Joseph Franks

Guest DetroitBoy313
I can't believe I'm getting excited over Hawks goals.

Every time I think about how those Detroit Sucks chants just totally piss me the f*** off,I just can't see myself rooting for Chicago,I'm sorry.I have nothing against Philly and I don't hate Pronger THAT much to root against the whole Philly team.Chicago hates our guts so f*** them.GO PHLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Creepy?

I missed the last sentence Q said. What was it?

i dont recall the exact words but they were giggling about how good Pierre was with scouting Leighton and his 5 hole being his weak point

Danny Briere!!!

We're getting the CBC feed in the UK. No Pierre for us :P

Lucky you.

He's like a body suit made of earthworms. Just all wiggly and too close for comfort and cloying and you can't get away.

Poo. Briere.

Theres already a topic on the finals mate.

Then I guess a merge is in order, but I don't have the power to do that :)

Then I guess a merge is in order, but I don't have the power to do that :)

3-2 now, what.... nice :)

Don't care who wins....just loving them both playing their asses off :)

Something we only sometimes see....in Detroit.

17-9 shots advantage....Philly.

Edited by Joseph Franks

Come on Hawks!!!!

Ryan looking pretty sharp there in that suit and his hair cut

you'd think maybe a producer or someone would check his pulse and remind him he is on TV so look alive. Is Drew that boring?

Guest mindfly

well im a detroit hockey fan and i loathe both chicago and flyers so no need to watch the game

well im a detroit hockey fan and i loathe both chicago and flyers so no need to watch the game

Fair enough. Wouldn't talk to you in life...but fair enough. You remind me of....a Pittsburgh fan....whom also isn't watching tonights game.....but to each his own.

-2 tonight, Kane, Byfuglien, and Toews.

+2 tonight, Leino, Hartnell, Briere.

Edited by Joseph Franks

Well, well, well. Shows ya what I know about hockey. :rolleyes: I've gotta admit the Flyers are not only holding their own they're playing the Hawks pretty even. I continue to hope I'm wrong and that it becomes a real series.

My thing with the Hawks (and I thought you'd never ask) is the one game we went to there was not at all a good experience, even though we won. And their "Red Wings Suck" chant pretty much sucks. I guess that's pretty much it. :hehe:

Guest mindfly

Fair enough. Wouldn't talk to you in life...but fair enough. You remind me of....a Pittsburgh fan....whom also isn't watching tonights game.....but to each his own.

-2 tonight, Kane, Byfuglien, and Toews.

+2 tonight, Leino, Hartnell, Briere.

wtf is that suppose to mean? I have a connection with detroit red wings, it's detroit, the national team and a local team in my town, that i follow... all my passion goes to them.

I feel sick to my stomach imagining Kane/Pronger hoisting the cup.... so i will avoid it

Edited by mindfly

Lucky you.

He's like a body suit made of earthworms. Just all wiggly and too close for comfort and cloying and you can't get away.

Poo. Briere.

Not that lucky. They cut out the intermission report with Don Cherry and instead forced 10 minutes of baseball down my throat. I like Cherry, he amuses me. I do NOT like baseball.

Cmon Flyers! Do the hockeyfights world proud! :sly:

Edit: Damnit Leighton.

Edited by uk_redwing