• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedFX

Newly Signed Brendan Smith Charged With Disorderly Conduct

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Crazy? Crack-Head? Cob-nose? Cuddly-buns?

"There's a time and place for illicit drugs and sex, and that place is college!" Homer Simpson

I'm far more concerned about the DUI. Fights happen, especially in alchohol fueled parties, but imagine if he crashed or seriously injured himself.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I'm far more concerned about the DUI. Fights happen, especially in alchohol fueled parties, but imagine if he crashed or seriously injured himself.

It depends what his blood alcohol level was. If he had a couple beers then drove his moped( not a 2 tonne vehicle or something like that) home then he just got unlucky. A couple drinks can get you a DUI but its not something I would be seriously worried about hjis character guys.

If he was wasted and hanging off the side of his moped thats a different story

^^^This.^^^

Since the legal limit varies so greatly from place to place, I usually withhold judgment until I find out the details. In some places, a half of a beer can put a small person over the legal limit.

Being a redneck chick, I'm liking this guy already.

If this has been his first run-in with trouble, sure... but the guy has a history of idiocy. Talent or not, clean your act up pal.

Seriously. If his claim to fame for the Wings is being like a Tie Domi or Tony Twist-type, that's cool. But save it for the rink. Otherwise, you just look like a s***head.

Edit: He got a DUI? :rolleyes:

Edited by Electrophile

^^^This.^^^

Since the legal limit varies so greatly from place to place, I usually withhold judgment until I find out the details. In some places, a half of a beer can put a small person over the legal limit.

Being a redneck chick, I'm liking this guy already.

The legal limit does not vary from place to place. All 50 states have a BAC limit of .08. for those 21 and older. The only thing that differs is .02 for those under 21 and .04 for commercial motor vehicle operators. Right now he is 21. When did he get the DUI? Was he under 21? If so, you are right, the one can could put him over the limit because at that point, his legal limit would have been .02

Edited by Blood On The Ice

The legal limit does not vary from place to place. All 50 states have a BAC limit of .08. for those 21 and older. The only thing that differs is .02 for those under 21 and .04 for commercial motor vehicle operators. Right now he is 21. When did he get the DUI? Was he under 21? If so, you are right, the one can could put him over the limit because at that point, his legal limit would have been .02

It was October of 08, so he wasn't 21 yet.

Yeah he wa sunder 21 so one beer an hour ago could have had him over the legal limit. That hardly makes him seem like a troubled kid. I'm sure everyone here has driven after one or two beers( well nearly everyone)

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Yeah he wa sunder 21 so one beer an hour ago could have had him over the legal limit. That hardly makes him seem like a troubled kid. I'm sure everyone here has driven after one or two beers( well nearly everyone)

While I think this is true for a large portion of North American's, Drinking and Driving is taken far more seriously in Europe, and in general it seems to be a "more than one and you're done" deal in terms of drinking (although having actual public transit systems could be a reason why). Even if he was just riding his moped home slowly, which I honestly doubt, He should know that for most people DUI's equal huge legal problems and often more then one can get you at least a few months of jail time. As an investment of Detroit, I would have a long hard talk with him, about how hes not doing the club any favors.

While I think this is true for a large portion of North American's, Drinking and Driving is taken far more seriously in Europe, and in general it seems to be a "more than one and you're done" deal in terms of drinking (although having actual public transit systems could be a reason why). Even if he was just riding his moped home slowly, which I honestly doubt, He should know that for most people DUI's equal huge legal problems and often more then one can get you at least a few months of jail time. As an investment of Detroit, I would have a long hard talk with him, about how hes not doing the club any favors.

Luckily we're not in Europe then.

Well, in Europe you can often drink before you can drive (at least in Belgium, where you need to be 16). That's not too bad.

I think that this is being blown out of proportion. Is it that shocking that a twenty-one year old guy at has gotten drunk and had a fight?

Well, in Europe you can often drink before you can drive (at least in Belgium, where you need to be 16). That's not too bad.

I think that this is being blown out of proportion. Is it that shocking that a twenty-one year old guy at has gotten drunk and had a fight?

Is there any guys on this forum who have been drinking, gotten sucker punched and didn't even try to fight back?

Its a natural human thing, you get hit you hit back. When you happen to be a 6'2 pro hockey player who has shown he has some edge to his game you have the ability to throw punches a bit better probably.

Lets not forget, this is hockey here people. They live a certain lifestyle that is rough and tumble and involves a lot of beer and chew. Stuff happens.

Guest micah

He's not exactly Link Gaetz because of this incident.

We can still hope...