• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

Pronger the Puck Thief

Rate this topic

You know of some better, more traditional way that a hockey player could send a message to an opposing hockey player about his behavior?

Pronger is oretty awesome at what he does. He is a troll on the ice, without a doubt. He's a great player and he's a dick to play against. He also makes hinmself available for ass-kicking to similarily-skilled opponents, but almost without exception they cower in fear. That's awesome, and that's how hockey players should be.

Yeah, get him to drop the gloves.

Or get expendable Ben Eager to jump Pronger's ass.

Guest Lidstromboli

i like how the ref is using one of their sticks to clear away the gloves

Anyone hear that Pronger has been stealing game pucks away from the Hawks at the end of games? There's a yahoo sports article on it too. I'm guessing the writer doesn't like Pronger very much.

I hope the link works.

Yahoo Sports Article

:lol: I thought you meant during the game and I had to laugh at the idea of with his lead feet being known for getting lots of takeaways.

this craig's listing is hilarious. :hehe:

Game Used Stanley Cup Pucks for Sale - $2020 (Philadelphia, PA)

I have in my possession the official game pucks used at the end of Game 1 and Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals. These pucks are guaranteed authentic and have been obtained legally within the NHL Rulebook, even if Ben Eager and the Hawks don't like it (see photos below).

Selling for $2020 each obo.

Local buyers only. Please do not e-mail if you live in Illinois. Also note that I don't speak gibberish.

I'm hoping to have two more pucks by Friday if you are interested and possibly more to come but not if an unnamed individual can't stop a wrist shot from the top of the circle taken by a guy who has less career points in 255 games than I had this past season.

E-mail to cpronger20@hotmail.com

"Little things amuse little minds"

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3mf3p93la5T55W05S4a6135ecdcf072d51941.jpg3n93k43m05O35V65T4a61c2437c39d3c912d8.jpg

PostingID: 1770129512

Edited by jeff48109

Guest micah

"Where's the puck, Pronger was asked.

"It's in the garbage," Pronger replied. "Where it belongs."

LOL. Hell yeah.

I love it. Pronger is doing exactly what he needs to do to get under their skin. As much as i hate pronger when the wings, he is a phenomonal player. Hopefully the Flyers win the next two at home and make it a series

Yeah, get him to drop the gloves.

Or get expendable Ben Eager to jump Pronger's ass.

Pronger wouldn't/can't waste his time dropping the gloves in this series. He has to play against some of the top players in the league and if he has to sit for 5 minutes in the box than he is just setting his team up for failure.

I really don't think Pronger stealing the game pucks is really that big of a deal. He's just trying to mess with the Hawks and fire up his own team. I don't condone it but people are blowing the whole thing out of proportion. I will says this though...shooting the towel at Eager was stupid. All he had to do was skate off the ice, but instead he got a game misconduct penalty (I think) along with Eager.

Guest Lidstromboli

Pronger wouldn't/can't waste his time dropping the gloves in this series. He has to play against some of the top players in the league and if he has to sit for 5 minutes in the box than he is just setting his team up for failure.

yep, then philly would be stuck playing with 3 defensemen instead of the usual 4 :ph34r:

If he wasn't stealing them from the Blackhawks I might care.

EDIT: Even better, love the quote

"Where's the puck, Pronger was asked.

"It's in the garbage," Pronger replied. "Where it belongs."

:clap:

Given Pronger's status as a school yard bully, I think the key saying is: "Finders keepers, losers weepers."

Wow. This guy is a complete piece of s***, no other way to describe him. Just got word that after the Hawks saluted the fans following the win, he SPIT on the INDIANHEAD. I know this may not seem like a big deal to Wings fans, but, I find that extremely offensive, disrespectful and classless. Imagine if he or someone else did something like that to the Winged Wheel. There's just no place for that in this great game. To many Chicagoans and Hawks' fans, that is like a kick to the nuts, imo. Terrible, terrible actions.

And after he took the second puck after their second straight loss to the Hawks he had the audacity to call the Hawks immature for even making it an issue. Is this guy serious? Is he 35 or 3 1/2? WOW.

edit: aparantly it was Briere during warm-ups. Either way, purely classless.

Agitates a team and a fan base just by taking a puck. The man is a genius.

I just realized that Pronger has gone to the Finals in his first season with Edmonton, Anaheim and Philly.

Maybe we should trade Rafalski and a pick..... :sly:

Noooo!!!!

The Wings already have all the elements to lose in the Final next year. Let's keep the pick and the aging player with the bad contract!

Pronger has made a habit of picking up pucks after games. He's always done it.

Now, doing it in a loss in the Stanley Cup Finals is a bit dickish, but whatever...that's who he is.

Here's an idea...maybe Chicago should have shown interest in the puck and went to pick it up. They didn't seem to give a crap about it until Pronger had it.

This is an example of why I have always liked Pronger. Not only is he a world class defenseman that assumes the role of the team badass, but he plays with an "I don't give a damn what you think about me or what I do, I'm going to do whatever the F I want. Oh, you don't like it, well what are you gonna do about it?" attitude. Oh yeah, and he wins too.

Blues should have never gotten rid of him. Might be the biggest mistake in team history.

Bill Laurie can rot in hell.

Pronger has made a habit of picking up pucks after games. He's always done it.

Now, doing it in a loss in the Stanley Cup Finals is a bit dickish, but whatever...that's who he is.

Here's an idea...maybe Chicago should have shown interest in the puck and went to pick it up. They didn't seem to give a crap about it until Pronger had it.

This is an example of why I have always liked Pronger. Not only is he a world class defenseman that assumes the role of the team badass, but he plays with an "I don't give a damn what you think about me or what I do, I'm going to do whatever the F I want. Oh, you don't like it, well what are you gonna do about it?" attitude. Oh yeah, and he wins too.

Blues should have never gotten rid of him. Might be the biggest mistake in team history.

Bill Laurie can rot in hell.

You mean Eric Brewer isn't panning out? :hehe: