• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

SCF Game 3 GDT

Rate this topic

Flyers are toast. They brought their all to the third period of the last game and STILL couldn't pull it off. The only question is can they avoid the sweep?

Maybe some crazy Flyer fan will run onto the ice and Tonya Harding Niemi's knees or something. The Flyers can definitely beat a Huet backed team :P

Phillies-dude-doesnt-want-to-be-tased-bro.jpg

I don't think they are toast yet. Pittsburgh came back from being down 0-2. Unfortunately for the Flyers, I'm not so sure they are good enough to pull off the same thing. They are something like 3-7 or 3-9 when being down 0-2. They should, however, be able to win game 3, 4, or both if they can keep up the intensity and speed they showed at the end of game 2. The puck is bound to go in at some point.

Flyers really could have won both games so far, the Wachovia will be insane and they will take both to even the series at 2.

I agree with this. They really SHOULD have won game 1. The fact that the Hawks let in 5 goals in that game shows that they are far from invincible.

I agree with this. They really SHOULD have won game 1. The fact that the Hawks let in 5 goals in that game shows that they are far from invincible.

And the Flyers let in 6.

Chicago all but handed game two to them and they refused it. Were they just being polite? I don't think so. The Flyers should have come out hungry in that game and failed. Hawks started floundering at the first power play in the second. The Flyers should have had their skates on the jugular at that point. Are they going to wait to go down three games before they realize they're playing for the Cup?

Guest mindfly

Flyers will get this game or the next one but then it's series over, 4-1 hawks total.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1-0 Philly after 1. where was this kind of play in the first two games?