• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Grim

Boston entertaining offers for #2 pick overall

Rate this topic

Does anyone have a realistic scenario of what it would take to make this happen.

Would it be like...

Helm, Ericsson, Wings 1st round pick (Do the Wings even have a 1st round pick this year?)

Edited by FunkedUp

Guest Lidstromboli

Does anyone have a realistic scenario of what it would take to make this happen.

Would it be like...

Helm, Ericsson, Wings 1st round pick.

that would would be a big ripoff for boston

Would it be like...

No. It wouldn't. I would imagine Datsyuk or Zetterberg would have to be mentioned for any consideration.

Would it be like...

I'd say Ericsson, Kindl and rights to Kirk Maltby +wings 1st round.

Edited by Shaman464

Would it be like...

Helm, Ericsson, Wings 1st round pick (Do the Wings even have a 1st round pick this year?)

I doubt the Wings have anything Boston would be interested in. Helm and Ericsson aren't even close to being enough

I think if Kenny threw Chris Chelios' phone number it'd be a done deal.

Never!!!! NEVAH I SAY! Wonder why we didnt win the cup? No Chelios! we need him back.

But as I want whats best for the team I am willing part ways with the rights to igor grigorenko

Would it be like...

I hope that trade proposal is a joke LOLOLOLOL

a 3rd liner and 5th or 6th defenseman and the 22nd pick or whatever?

My god.

Guest Lidstromboli

Det:

Franzen or Filppula

1st

rights to Lashoff

for

Bos:

1st

Stuart

salary dump

... something like that? Boston is lacking along the wing. never would happen though

then we could have two stuarts :sly:

Edited by Lidstromboli

Would it be like...

I'd say Ericsson, Kindl and rights to Kirk Maltby +wings 1st round.

This might crack the top 10, maybe the 10th pick. Throw in Filppula and you can crack the top 5 and also include Abdelkader, and you now have a top 3 offer.

Guest mindfly

I'd rather trade Boston for their number 15 pick to ensure we get McIlrath.

What a dream eh, has kenny holland ever traded up in the first round? most likely detroit won't be super excited about any player in the 1st round even though they haven't had a pick this high since 2005, and they trade down for 2-3 2nd rounders and rely on their "super-awesome-scouts"... meh.

Edited by mindfly

Guest Lidstromboli

This might crack the top 10, maybe the 10th pick. Throw in Filppula and you can crack the top 5 and also include Abdelkader, and you now have a top 3 offer.

for just a pick? that's a massive overpayment

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Any deal going towards them would at the bare minimum contain a top prospect, a mid-level prospect, a good youngish player such as Filppula or Kronwall,and at the very least a First.

Anything less is dream scenario, and would likely be much more.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Any deal going towards them would at the bare minimum contain a top prospect, a mid-level prospect, a good youngish player such as Filppula or Kronwall,and at the very least a First.

Anything less is dream scenario, and would likely be much more.

So... Kindl, Ritola, Ericsson and 1st rounder.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

So... Kindl, Ritola, Ericsson and 1st rounder.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not given this forum's track record, but I said "GOOD young player", not a third paring defensemen. Also I can't imagine many other teams but the Wing's would consider Kindl a top prospect anymore.

EDIT: P.S. I didn't hit you with the Neg.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I'm not sure if you're joking or not given this forum's track record, but I said "GOOD young player", not a third paring defensemen. Also I can't imagine many other teams but the Wing's would consider Kindl a top prospect anymore.

EDIT: P.S. I didn't hit you with the Neg.

I agree with you. It would have to be one of our top prospects and probably this years first around & second, along with next years first. Maybe an added depth player as well.

Realistically this isn't happening. I'd LOVEEEEEE to see it happen, but chances are very very slim to none.

Guest mindfly

Boston has decided for Hall (unofficial) and Oilers haven't decided, Boston wanna swap picks with oilers...i think they can get something nice off that trade and also get Seguin..