• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
newfy

Bettman

Rate this topic

Anyone listening to Bettman talking to Ron Maclean. He started tweaking on Maclean just because he asked about franchise situations. Theyre absolutely going at it, Bettman is a huge ******.

that was an awesome interview!!! Wow can't believe it still.

that was an awesome interview!!! Wow can't believe it still.

No kidding, Ron Maclean was cool and collected but Bettman was acting like a twirp. I don't often throw around the term twirp but it suits Bettamn nicely.

He was actually like yelling at Maclean during the interview. Huge ***

Anyone listening to Bettman talking to Ron Maclean. He started tweaking on Maclean just because he asked about franchise situations. Theyre absolutely going at it, Bettman is a huge ******.

He's just digging his grave at this point. Eventually his snide behaviour will get him pushed into a different position (CFO?).

Who would even think of raising their voice at Ron MacLean?He's the calmest,most well-mannered guy out there.Seriously how could someone get angry with him?

Don does. You know that look he gives him when he disagrees... you know his ass is chapped.

I didn't find it that bad....similar to other conversations they've had in the past and actually not as bad as others. Up to about the about the halfway point, I didn't see any problems and Bettman actually made very good points, I'm not a fan of the way he goes about explaining things, but he was right in what he was explaining.

He seemed to get really defensive about talking about this stuff, suggesting the fans aren't interested in listening to this......that is where I think he's dead wrong, the fans are definately interested in it.

Later on he goes off about where Ron is getting his information about what the players want. I was disappointed with Ron's response though (getting it from Forbes and other journals....maybe Gary has a point here). I would have thought that Ron would have had more first hand discussions with players before throwing around what all the players want.

Bettman continues to prove that he's a weasel, plain and simple. I don't care if the owners (supposedly) love him - he's bad for the sport.

Because he does what the owners tell him to? That doesn't make a lot of sense. What you are in essence saying is that the owners are bad for the sport, because Gary doesn't fart without the approval of the BOG.

I agree, the dude is a slimy ******, but he doesn't really have any power, and is basically a puppet.

Because he does what the owners tell him to? That doesn't make a lot of sense. What you are in essence saying is that the owners are bad for the sport, because Gary doesn't fart without the approval of the BOG.

I agree, the dude is a slimy ******, but he doesn't really have any power, and is basically a puppet.

Actually, I'm sure a lot of the owners ARE bad for the sport. Nashville, Phoenix, New York (Islanders), as examples.

Guest CaliWingsNut

I love how he says "Canadian dollars" and "Real Dollars".

I'm also sure the Phoenix players were thrilled to have a job this year, doesn't mean it was a good reason to have the team payed for by the league.