• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RustyEarly

Blackhawks song (We love the Hawks?)

Rate this topic

Funny, clever and true. I still don't get how the get Bufflin or Bucklin out of By-Fug-Li-En. Perhaps the Y, F, and E are silent and it's supposed to sound like Buglin? Or is there a way to silently move letters around? Maybe the U takes the place of the Y, and the G and E become silent...

Funny, clever and true. I still don't get how the get Bufflin or Bucklin out of By-Fug-Li-En. Perhaps the Y, F, and E are silent and it's supposed to sound like Buglin? Or is there a way to silently move letters around? Maybe the U takes the place of the Y, and the G and E become silent...

No it sounds like Bufflin.

Third half! HA!

Lived and worked in Chicago for YEARS- went to games all the time. Cracked me up when I they would play Washington or Dallas and fans would chant DETROIT SUCKS!

Saw a hawks jersey at a game with the name on back- DETROITSUCKS- yup at a Black Sox game against Oakland!!!!! HUH!

Third half! HA!

Lived and worked in Chicago for YEARS- went to games all the time. Cracked me up when I they would play Washington or Dallas and fans would chant DETROIT SUCKS!

Saw a hawks jersey at a game with the name on back- DETROITSUCKS- yup at a Black Sox game against Oakland!!!!! HUH!

Thats why these bastard children cant win the cup.