• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CanadaBoy

Report: Hasek headed to the KHL

Rate this topic

LMFAO I love the Dom but come on all ready lol.

How old is he now 43?

45, not that it seems to matter.

He just won league MVP, best goalie, and lead his home-town team to the national championship in Czech, setting records for wins and shutouts in the playoffs.

I hope he plays forever or until he decides it's not fun and a challenge anymore. Rock on, my goalie!!!

Guest zackmorris

The greatest of all time just keeps rolling on. Dude is a highlander.

45, not that it seems to matter.

He just won league MVP, best goalie, and lead his home-town team to the national championship in Czech, setting records for wins and shutouts in the playoffs.

I hope he plays forever or until he decides it's not fun and a challenge anymore. Rock on, my goalie!!!

Yeah, based on last season it's clear he can still contribute... which is pretty impressive for a goalie his age.

Good luck Dom! :thumbup:

What a story, Dom never ceases to amaze and impress. Most entertaining goalie to watch in the entire history of hockey. I hope he goes can somehow set a record winning championships in multiple leagues and tournaments.

http://blog.mlive.co...eciding_fa.html

Money definitely a deciding factor in former Red Wings goalie Dominik Hasek's signing with Spartak

June 4, Edmonton Journal: [spartak Moscow GM Andrei] Yakovenko said the goaltending legend has agreed to a one-year deal, but he would not release any other details, including financial conditions of the contract. According to other sources, Hasek is to make about $3 million U.S., which would be about 20 times as much as he made last season with Pardubice. On the other hand, he helped his old alma mater win Czech league championship.

Edited by CanadaBoy