• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

SCF Game 4 GDT

Rate this topic

Wow Leino, why did you suck so bad here?

I mean seriously, you were as bad as Jason freaking Williams. And now you look like Henrik Zetterberg. I mean seriously, wtf?

Edited by Trapt1307

Wow Leino, why did you suck so bad here?

I mean seriously, you were as bad as Jason freaking Williams. And now you look like Henrik Zetterberg. I mean seriously, wtf?

I believe he played with more skilled players in detroit too..I wouldnt go as far and say zetterberg but he does look impressive. still not impressive in the defensive zone. what a dick though

Edited by brett

Ville fits the Flyers system better, he wasn't even going to play a playoff game if it was not for the bad luck the Flyers had with the injuries, so i guess they deserved some good out of that bad. You can't always be right about players, Wings have had it go in their favor so many times before (see Cleary) and who knows if he would have stayed if he would have ever adjusted to the Wings system. I was a little annoyed by it at first but i cheered pretty hard for him when he scored tonight. Hope the Flyers pull this off.

Give Ville some credit for showing up. I don't think this is a Babe Ruth situation. He sucked ass over here. We knew he had talent but he was s***ting the bed. Had to let him go. It was just harder for him to get noticed on a Detroit Red Wings team versus the Flyers. I mean, please, they shouldn't even be in the playoffs barely and now two games away from the Cup. That is something and maybe it's just the time for him to shine. Oh well. I believe someone said, let's see how long it lasts. Let's. Either way, glad this is now a best of three. Go Flyers.

Ville fits the Flyers system better, he wasn't even going to play a playoff game if it was not for the bad luck the Flyers had with the injuries, so i guess they deserved some good out of that bad. You can't always be right about players, Wings have had it go in their favor so many times before (see Cleary) and who knows if he would have stayed if he would have ever adjusted to the Wings system. I was a little annoyed by it at first but i cheered pretty hard for him when he scored tonight. Hope the Flyers pull this off.

Funny how things work out sometimes.