• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#101 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,938 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:08 PM

I picked Flyers in 6 before the series in my hockey pool.

I-I oh-oh I'm still alive!! (Any Pearl Jam fans out there?)

:band:

Edited by Barrie, 04 June 2010 - 10:27 PM.

Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#102 Trapt1307

Trapt1307

Tootoo + Hem = Win

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:16 PM

Wow Leino, why did you suck so bad here?

I mean seriously, you were as bad as Jason freaking Williams. And now you look like Henrik Zetterberg. I mean seriously, wtf?

Edited by Trapt1307, 04 June 2010 - 10:16 PM.

"Scotty hated the world and treated everybody the same, from me to Steve Yzerman,'' Legace said. ''Scotty would rip anybody, and had the personality of ant."

#103 brett

brett

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:22 PM

Wow Leino, why did you suck so bad here?

I mean seriously, you were as bad as Jason freaking Williams. And now you look like Henrik Zetterberg. I mean seriously, wtf?

I believe he played with more skilled players in detroit too..I wouldnt go as far and say zetterberg but he does look impressive. still not impressive in the defensive zone. what a dick though

Edited by brett, 04 June 2010 - 10:23 PM.

#104 Trapt1307

Trapt1307

Tootoo + Hem = Win

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:32 PM

what a dick though

Why?
"Scotty hated the world and treated everybody the same, from me to Steve Yzerman,'' Legace said. ''Scotty would rip anybody, and had the personality of ant."

#105 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:39 PM

Hey Ville, blow me.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#106 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,783 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:30 PM

Is this just a flash of brilliance like last season for him? Maybe, maybe not.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#107 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:47 PM

Ville fits the Flyers system better, he wasn't even going to play a playoff game if it was not for the bad luck the Flyers had with the injuries, so i guess they deserved some good out of that bad. You can't always be right about players, Wings have had it go in their favor so many times before (see Cleary) and who knows if he would have stayed if he would have ever adjusted to the Wings system. I was a little annoyed by it at first but i cheered pretty hard for him when he scored tonight. Hope the Flyers pull this off.

#108 Ram

Ram

Tots

• Bronze Booster
  • 771 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:16 AM

Give Ville some credit for showing up. I don't think this is a Babe Ruth situation. He sucked ass over here. We knew he had talent but he was s***ting the bed. Had to let him go. It was just harder for him to get noticed on a Detroit Red Wings team versus the Flyers. I mean, please, they shouldn't even be in the playoffs barely and now two games away from the Cup. That is something and maybe it's just the time for him to shine. Oh well. I believe someone said, let's see how long it lasts. Let's. Either way, glad this is now a best of three. Go Flyers.

"Hey @Datsyuk13 really bro? On my bday...cmonnnn.. Someone fix that ice in the corner.." - @logancouture

#109 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,783 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:16 AM

Ville fits the Flyers system better, he wasn't even going to play a playoff game if it was not for the bad luck the Flyers had with the injuries, so i guess they deserved some good out of that bad. You can't always be right about players, Wings have had it go in their favor so many times before (see Cleary) and who knows if he would have stayed if he would have ever adjusted to the Wings system. I was a little annoyed by it at first but i cheered pretty hard for him when he scored tonight. Hope the Flyers pull this off.

Funny how things work out sometimes.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#110 Finnish Wing

Finnish Wing

13th Forward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

what a dick though

Yeah, why?
Detroit Red Wings & Tampereen Ilves forever!