• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
djdan

emmerton and mcgrath

Rate this topic

Cory Emmerton are that we have a chance to see him play a couple of game with the Wings this year, `I've seen playing in the Ontario Junior is it was very good, very good marker.very good prospect for the future...

evan mcgrath he`s still on the red wings organization or not ???He was supposed to be a good player in the nhl ,in the junior

it was a very good shooter ,

Cory Emmerton are that we have a chance to see him play a couple of game with the Wings this year, `I've seen playing in the Ontario Junior is it was very good, very good marker.very good prospect for the future...

evan mcgrath he`s still on the red wings organization or not ???He was supposed to be a good player in the nhl ,in the junior

someone sippin back the sauce?

Emmerton has to have a strong year this coming season to keep himself on the radar... he hasn't grown as much as hoped since turning pro.

McGrath is either going to retire or be a career minor league player. He's got the heart and grit to play but his hands aren't good enough (or at least the results he gets aren't good enough) and he hasn't really done enough in other areas to make up for that. It's not a big deal-- no one had any illusions about him being a blue chip prospect. From what I've read he's well liked in GR and a very nice guy. Guys like him are critical to the success of the AHL. In that league the fans like a closer connection with the players and quality people like Evan are always fan favourites.

Of the two Emmerton is more likely to play in the NHL. McGrath could make the jump with a lot of hard work but there's only so many years you can spend on the farm before your chances drop down to zero.

Edited by Drake_Marcus

Jesus Christ. How f***ed up are you tonight. You sound like the local dry cleaner after a dozen beers.

sorry guys i am from quebec city i speak french ... i try to speak with you but it`s not easy ,the wings are my favorite team ...

No problem. I'm not that far from you right now (New Brunswick).

I hope my post helped you a bit. If you're interested in more info about Wings prospects I suggest you bookmark www.redwingscentral.com They have scouting reports on everyone in the system.

sorry guys i am from quebec city i speak french ... i try to speak with you but it`s not easy ,the wings are my favorite team ...

Your english is a lot better than my french! I would need to use Google Translate to make my french readable.

...yeah, so no one realizes he's most likely not a native English speaker, or just being assholes for fun?

It wouldn't be LGW without members being assholes just for fun. Hell isn't that Mindfly's calling card?

It wouldn't be LGW without members being assholes just for fun. Hell isn't that Mindfly's calling card?

Mindfly is just sad all the time. You know what player's name has to be mentioned to get our resident piss ant in here.

Mindfly is just sad all the time. You know what player's name has to be mentioned to get our resident piss ant in here.

Rhymes with Poodler. ;)

I know what you mean but they're both kind of cut from the same cloth anyways.

Rhymes with Poodler. ;)

I know what you mean but they're both kind of cut from the same cloth anyways.

You don't get the feeling that Mindfly is actually a well intentioned guy who has chronic depression? I've always thought he posted negative comments all the time because he actually felt that way.

You don't get the feeling that Mindfly is actually a well intentioned guy who has chronic depression? I've always thought he posted negative comments all the time because he actually felt that way.

Haha, are we really diagnosing Mindfly on LGW.com? Hang on I'll go get my DSM-IV and send him the Beck Depression Inventory. :lol:

I actually wasn't referring to Mindfly in that one but point taken. Lately though he has been taking on a schtick-like kind of role here on LGW. An anti-Euro one iirc. But you're right in that eventually you realize he's pretty harmless on these boards.

Haha, are we really diagnosing Mindfly on LGW.com? Hang on I'll go get my DSM-IV and send him the Beck Depression Inventory. :lol:

I actually wasn't referring to Mindfly in that one but point taken. Lately though he has been taking on a schtick-like kind of role here on LGW. An anti-Euro one iirc. But you're right in that eventually you realize he's pretty harmless on these boards.

:D I know I have a DSM pdf somewhere on my harddrive...

Back on topic...there is slim to no chance that you'll see Evan McGrath back in GR or Detroit. He fell out of favor and spent the last half the season in Syracuse.

Its too bad. He, Frankie Lemieux, and Frankie Pare had some great chemistry two years ago. But they couldn't find it again last year. Lemieux was sent to Vegas and then to Austria. Pare is the only one left and probably doesn't have enough skill to make up for his very small size to get to the NHL.

I had heard that Emmerton was losing ground on the trail to Detroit, but there's always injury call ups to see if he can hang. Just another one of Holland small skilled players that uses his entire time up in the minors and misses his chance to crack the lineup. I would just love to see a Holland TOP draft pick make the club before his time is up in GRR. Not that I am complaining with his results, but wold love to see and young 19-20 year old make this club and have a great impact. Of course that would probably mean NOT making the playoffs a few years in a row and even sucking so bad we get a top 5 pick, so really, I think I rather stay in the 20's-30 and making the playoffs every year. Just once though, I would like Holland to come across a Corey Perry or Joe Pavelski and actually draft him, like if somehow a miracle happens and McIlrath falls to 21 and Holland actually drafts him. Ahhhh, wishful thinking!